Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 12-16-2000, 03:14 PM   #1
cekcek

does anyone know the combo to unlock the stuck scarab lever and maybe open what looks like a door facing it. Also, I've got the water platform going up and down by the altar, but when i stand on it I swim, but don't seem to be able to get anywhere. Thanks
Old 12-16-2000, 03:26 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Is this the area down near the rising pillar - say the room before it?
If that is the right place - I don't believe there is anyway for you to open it. That should have been where the monkeys were released into the room. I'll pay more attention to this area when I go back through the pyramid again. If I learn anything new, I'll post.

Try getting into the center of the pillar. It could be that you are standing so close to the edge that the pillar is not raising your group up to talk with Kerah. Be sure to explore her little world completely. The patch is supposed to allow you to go back up to this area at a later time should you wish but without the patch it's a one time visit.

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2000, 08:32 PM   #3
xenotoca

question as I am having to redo this area dur to all my weapons disappering leaving my party to fight hand to hand. Is this the pyramid (yes I know it looks like one) or the temple of Isis.

No some answers based on my previous visit before reverting to an earlier save.

the door opens and releases a load of monkeys thats all.
when you get to the top of the pillar look round for a lever on the wall otherwise you will swim nowere. walk/ Swim out of Kerahs hidy hole to explore that area around the lake on the enchanted isle. Here you will catch the leprecaun (now how the hell does he go back and forth).
Old 12-16-2000, 11:36 PM   #4
thoon
Elite Waterdeep Guard

It is the temple of Isis. Be sure to explore all of Kerah's area, because a bug sometimes leaves the elevator stuck up, and you can't get back.
thoon is offline   Reply With Quote