Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain

Old 03-04-2007, 11:32 PM   #41
Garnet FalconDance
Mephistopheles

Lester works beautifully now -- well, unless you're Lester .

Jaraos, however, has taken a liking to hanging out with Roddybug the wanna-be wizard like a lost waif on level 1. He does his usual yammer about your hopefully breaking him out of jail, but doesn't seem to realize that he's already slipped away from his keepers, errr, jailers.
Old 03-05-2007, 05:42 PM   #42
Unglaublich Verwustung
Silver Dragon

Is that slipped away from his keepers or kept away from his slippers?

Just checking...

Make a decision, even if it's wrong, and remember....

...it's never too early for a salad.
Unglaublich Verwustung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 04:46 PM   #43
toot033
Red Wizard of Thay

In the re opened castle section in waterdeep. If you try to exit, it will take you back to the middle of the castle area.
Old 03-07-2007, 06:21 PM   #44
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Fixed that castle ward exit [img]smile.gif[/img] Thanks!!! odd.. thats happened 2 times now. freaky.

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 05:26 AM   #45
nwnrogue
Elite Waterdeep Guard

In Skullport, the portal for level 12 is marked level 11, and the portal for level 13 is marked level 12.
Old 03-11-2007, 09:03 AM   #46
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Jaoros is running rampant on lvl 1. I've seen him hangin' with Roddy a few times now, once on a fresh server, but you can't pick him up because he still wants out of his jail cell.
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 09:38 AM   #47
Garnet FalconDance
Mephistopheles

He's *been* running rampant for at least a week now - about the time 15 started being tested, I think, is when he started.
Old 03-11-2007, 06:02 PM   #48
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Good catch! k, he's gone from level 1 now. Dunno how he got duped there.. lol. maybe when I was comparing the scripts...

Thanks!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 08:41 AM   #49
Unglaublich Verwustung
Silver Dragon

A few more points from my recent lurking in the depths again:

1) Jaraos keeps insisting on getting stuck beside doors, particularly those which involve the end of a corridor. He ends up stuck in the corner looking a little sad until I go back for him.

2) I am having immense difficuilty getting through the 'invisible' doorways to the 2nd entrance down to level 15 (strictly speaking I have been unable to get through them for several days) and just end up bashing my head on the wall whilst people throw endless IGMs at me. Means I can't even go and beat the cleric to death in his office when I'm having a bad day and need to take it out on someone.

3) There are 3 barrels down in the forge area on lvl 15 which can't be opened, bashed, magic'ed out of existence or anything else I could think of.

4) If Jaraos is left lying around he still insists on being unlocked before he'll party e.g. last night (or day, time-zone dependent) ArmpitLint had to leave the party, Jaraos then refused all attempts to cajole him by either myself or Roddybug by insisting that we had to unlock his non-existent cell door. I would if it was there...

5) The level 15 guys still go psycho on you if you retaliate against the gelatinous blobs that're trying to eat your face. Okay we can beat them now but we don't really want to go through that each time just because the blobs are antisocial, surely?

6) And those bloody rusties keep eating my weapons - 4 maces and a wooden club(?) yesterday - it's enough to make me mad (obviously not a bug, just annoys me that I need to have mutiple spares of everything just in case a rusty sneaks up on me when I'm being battered by a wandering guardian and his elemental mates, so I thought I'd throw in a rant about them (again)).

Right, got those mentioned, off to the dungeon again after work; huzzah for foolhardy stubbornness and a certain damnable determination to try every character combo that I can think of (even the ones which make RTB laugh at me for even thinking of them and their Mittens of Appalling Softness©)....Bloody Hell!! Where did my Pack-Armadillo™ wander off to this time....it's got my lunch in those packs..? *wanders off into some darker mind-realm, muttering hideous imprecations and curses at Pack-Armadillos™ specifically, Pack-goats™ vaguely and all Pack-animals™ in general*

[ 04-11-2007, 08:44 AM: Message edited by: Unglaublich Verwustung ]

Make a decision, even if it's wrong, and remember....

...it's never too early for a salad.
Unglaublich Verwustung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 10:16 AM   #50
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Try using ranged weapons against the rusties...In what has to have been 1,000 encounters with them to date, I have lost no items to them.
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote