Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain

Old 01-14-2007, 10:51 AM   #21
Mozenwrathe
Symbol of Cyric

Over the past few days, I have been noticing freezing animations within the Trollbark Forest and the Trollbark Pyramids. Using my lawful evil half-orc character (using large flail), I have seen the Tainted Elven Guards and all the various Trollbark Troll variants freeze mid-animation. The rest of the screen is operating fine, so I figure it is that bug with the AI again rearing it's ugly head. The traps and such are still in perfect order, so I believe it has nothing to do with time of day or my character build. I went in there recently with two other character builds of mine, with the same results: freezing Trollbark Trolls.
There are no paths to power which are not fraught with confrontation. No matter the battle, a lesson must be won. In the end, the path shall fade into nothingness for the one walking it, but may go on for eternity for those whom choose to follow. One must know their own footsteps before taking that first step, or instead of choosing your battles, your battles will choose you.
Mozenwrathe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 08:57 PM   #22
wellard
Dracolisk

level 14 commanders room

Jaros gets stuck in the bookshelf (left hand one looking from the door to the stone) once stuck there is no way of coaxing him out.

MZW your above problem is the same as for using greatswords or other two handed weapons. It 'stuns'the character for a moment. It is a game engine (fault or design) problem.

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
wellard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 10:25 AM   #23
Garnet FalconDance
Mephistopheles

This may have merely been a bad graphics load, but just a few minutes ago, Pish was loaded and things like her Shield of the Void, Viper's Bite sword, Holy Book of Helm and some of the potions of (can't remember which ones now!) were showing as white blocks in the inventory and skills bar. The problem persisted throughout the levels and transitions.
Old 01-18-2007, 06:59 AM   #24
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Hey Moz, I had that issue for a while too, but I got that patch for the running in place clipping issue, and it seemed to clear that up as well.
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 12:57 AM   #25
wellard
Dracolisk

Some of the doors in level 14 (comanders room and leaders room for example) give problems getting through. Jaros gets stuck on the edges very easy and the 'blue' area is very big and it makes it hard to select a place to walk too.

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
wellard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 01:54 PM   #26
Garnet FalconDance
Mephistopheles

Teri-sha has a lot of problems with movement and fighting, as well, I've noticed. For several long moments today, several times, whilst Fade was in battle, Teri-sha just stood there doing nothing and watched. She had melee equipped but apparently she'd just polished the blade and didn't want to dirty it .
Old 01-26-2007, 08:49 AM   #27
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

That's a woman for ya'....
Old 01-28-2007, 07:59 PM   #28
toot033
Red Wizard of Thay

When you do the letter quest on lvl 11, it says its added scythe to your inventory and when you complete it it removes it but nothing is ever placed in your inventory.
Old 01-28-2007, 08:02 PM   #29
Mozenwrathe
Symbol of Cyric

lag issues - severe ones.
started around 6pm or so

online: Garnet FalconDance and myself
level playing: Twelve
characters: druid (neutral evil), fighter/ranger/rogue (chaotic good)
notes: Level Eleven we had to rush through as there was a LOT of garbage on the floor of that level. there was lagging there as well. I can't remember if there was lag on Level Ten or not.
further notes: everything went back to relatively normal after logging out of the program itself, waiting about a minute, and then logging back into the program. I had been online with the game for about six to seven hours straight.

[ 01-28-2007, 08:09 PM: Message edited by: Mozenwrathe ]
There are no paths to power which are not fraught with confrontation. No matter the battle, a lesson must be won. In the end, the path shall fade into nothingness for the one walking it, but may go on for eternity for those whom choose to follow. One must know their own footsteps before taking that first step, or instead of choosing your battles, your battles will choose you.
Mozenwrathe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 08:36 PM   #30
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

toot, you have an inventory that you can't access, and that's where the scythe goes. Trust me . Moz, depending on your system configuration, extended play can lag the server. The body bags don't help though.