Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-24-2002, 03:20 PM   #51
Legolas
Jack Burton

Legolas

He steps forward and puts a hand on the mage's shoulder.

"A moment, Addison. I know your intent is good, but you're not too consistent concerning threats."

The elf now turns to the druidess.

"Before you go, I want you to know that I regret what happened here. Had I felt there was a choice, I would not have taken the life of your fellow druid so easily. I am sure the others would rather have let your wolflike friends alive too. I'm sorry for your loss.
Please hurry and return to your grove, and dissuade others from attacking us. Not because we want to kill them, but because we will not let them murder us. You will not be aiding the balance by letting other druids be sent into almost certain death.
You will likely need them to shield yourself from the dragon's wrath when he finds out your attempt was unsuccesful. Now go. I don't think anyone present will change their minds about letting you go. But you'd best hurry and prepare against any attacks which may come from the dragon if you do indeed refuse to take his orders in the future. Unlike Addison here, I'd not like seeing part of nature go up in flames.
Oh, one more thing. Unless the lice are friends of yours as well, I think you should consider taking a bath. I wish you luck."

He takes a step back, then turns around completely to walk back to Sorsha. Not too far behind her, staring at him from the top branch of a bush, sits the odd green bird. He ignores it.
Old 06-24-2002, 03:35 PM   #52
Cerek the Barbaric
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Turns to Legolas.

"Your chastisement is duly noted. While I did not wish to threaten the druidess, it was the only I way I felt I could ensure she would not attack us again. She may or may not care for her own life, but I'm sure she would rather die than see any harm come to her grove. I did what I felt was necessary to protect the party."
Old 06-24-2002, 04:26 PM   #53
Ar-Cunin
Ra

Sanael Ganahr

walks over to Addison

"Listen mage - I don't care who you are, but don't presume to give me orders. I do whatever I feel is necesarry to achive my goals - if that means a little knifework - so be it. If you have a problem with that - turn around and don't watch."

"The Druid answered our questions - so I didn't need to use my knife. But if she hadn't, I would have used it. And don't imagine for a moment that your protests would have stopped me."

"I do hope that I have made myself absolutely clear."

Sanael turns away and walks back to his place by the fire.

[ 06-24-2002, 04:30 PM: Message edited by: Ar-Cunin ]
Old 06-24-2002, 04:49 PM   #54
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Raymond

Raymond's legs shake with such nervous excitement as to nearly render him unable to walk. With great effort and focus however, he persues forth, looking around and trying to take in all the wonderous glory before him. Having TAO beside him made the whole ordeal more bearable, as he still was too shy for being here alone. He much preferred the guiding hand of a true adventurer. With visible joy, they pass through the opening.
Old 06-24-2002, 04:54 PM   #55
Cerek the Barbaric

Addison simply smiles calmly at the ranger.

"If I have a problem with your actions, ranger, I assure you that I will rely on more than my "protests" to stop you. Now that we are both clearly understood, we can be on our way."

[ 06-25-2002, 12:36 PM: Message edited by: Cerek the Barbaric ]
Old 06-24-2002, 06:00 PM   #56
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

LADY GALADRIA "Addison, Sanael, Legolas, put a lid on it! We are surrounded with enemies and this is no tome to fall out among ourselves. Now, which of you elves can track that smelly druidess back to her Head Druid? She is clearly besotted of that Diana of which she spoke, and if we can get there unaware, it would be strange if we could not cause some mischief. If we could get there and persuade the Head Druid to let Blandamour heal her, we might get him to change sides. At the very least, we could find out some valuable information." (She peers around at the space between the trees where the druidess disappeared.)
Old 06-24-2002, 06:00 PM   #57
TAOWolf
White Dragon

Just past the opening, she stops.....

The bracer around her neck casts brilliant silver/amber light out, as blue flames dance across her cloak and staff. She turns her eyes, now solid silver, upwards and smiles........

removing the gloves from her hands, and tucking them in her belt next to the SpiritSword, she lays both palms on her staff....

the stone in the staff, and the stone in the bracer both glow a soft sapphire as she pushes the hood of her cloak back, letting her long silver/blonde plait of hair come undone as it swirls softly around her........

Smiling down at Raymond, she whispers, "It has been over one hundred years, since my booted feet have stepped onto ground such as this........"

She howls softly into the wind, then stands leaning one arm on her staff, the other softly stroking the sword.......

OOC: this should be more than enough information seen, for the druids to see that the legend they were told is not a myth, but right in front of them............*LOL*

[ 06-24-2002, 06:04 PM: Message edited by: TAOWolf ]
Old 06-24-2002, 06:21 PM   #58
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

OOC>>>I take it Raymond is in for one hell of a surprise?
Old 06-24-2002, 06:42 PM   #59
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

SANCHA (Wild with relief, she runs through the woods to the house of Greentunic, not caring or even thinking that someone may be following her.)

[ 06-24-2002, 06:45 PM: Message edited by: Attalus ]
Old 06-24-2002, 07:00 PM   #60
mistral4543

Sorsha

If I had voiced my suspicions... would it have made a difference? ~ Hardly, it seems. Watching the group of men engage in some verbal battle is hardly comforting in the darkness of the night. She smiles weakly as Legolas returns to her side and reaches to entwine her fingers with his.

"Perhaps we should make a move now." ~ She half-whispers, not wanting to draw attention to herself and yet desiring to get out of the place.
Closed Thread