Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 05-20-2001, 11:56 AM   #1
Malavon
Dungeon Master

may as well...SPOILER
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
ok, in the lower planes, after the fight irenicus in the tree, when u open the big door, you get among other things- imunity to +1 or less weapons.
now, if i export my char, which ive done before, and get to that point again, would i get imunity to +2 weapons? and then +3 and +4?

malavon

------------------
"Build your fortresses, your walled cities, your stone houses. Fill them with light and with music and laughter. I am accident. I am plague and pestilence. I am murder. I am intolerance. I am drought and famine, flood and gluttony. And you" Chaos raised the flaming ball, about to hurl it down onto them-"you are nothing!"---Chaos
Old 05-20-2001, 11:58 AM   #2
Neb
Account deleted by Request

I don't know, but I do know how to become very mighty in this place!

Possible Spoiler
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Save the game before getting any tears, get all six tears, use all but the last one, export your char, load the savegame before getting the tears and insert your new exported character instead of your old one, get tears again, use all but last one again, export again, load again, continue doing this until you are very mighty!
Old 05-20-2001, 12:05 PM   #3
Malavon
Dungeon Master

how do i 'insert your new exported character instead of your old one'?
is that like import/export, and i thaoght u couldnt do that in bg2

------------------
"Build your fortresses, your walled cities, your stone houses. Fill them with light and with music and laughter. I am accident. I am plague and pestilence. I am murder. I am intolerance. I am drought and famine, flood and gluttony. And you" Chaos raised the flaming ball, about to hurl it down onto them-"you are nothing!"---Chaos

[This message has been edited by Malavon (edited 05-20-2001).]
Old 05-20-2001, 12:07 PM   #4
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

No you dont get higher bonuses each time. Its always the same.

------------------
BOW TO THE BISCUIT KING AND HIS THRONE OF SCONE!!!
Old 05-20-2001, 12:10 PM   #5
Neb
Account deleted by Request

You need to start a multiplayer game and get to the ending, because whenever you load a multiplayer game you can exchange any character for any exported character.
Old 05-20-2001, 12:13 PM   #6
Malavon
Dungeon Master

ok, thanks guys

malavon

------------------