Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-19-2000, 02:00 PM   #11
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Facinating. If not to say the least. You have foresworn all allegiance to good? Perhaps your journey to the side of evil does not have to take away your Paladinhood. Swear allegiance to Erythnul and he will look deep into your soul. He will decide whether your allegiance truth or lie. He offers many benefits to the Anti-Paladin. Your battle against former friends can be on equal grounds. You will gain a protection from good effect. Gain your ability to Lay On Hands. Throughout your journey, you may prove proof to gain other abilities as well. Just to let you know. His look into your soul will change you forever though. Should you lie, it will most likely cost you your life.
Old 10-19-2000, 02:16 PM   #12
Outlaw
Welcomed New User

Ahh Dear Jerome, I am glad you attained your new wisdom in joining our ranks.. An old wise man once said to me what I say to you:

"One must seek the cold of the darkness when one has been burned by the light."

Join with your brothers and sisters of darkness in striking out against the hypocrisy of the “light lovers”; claim what is yours Jerome! Take what you deserve!
Read my proverb in my signature and realize not only do the king and pawn return to the same box once the game has ended so do both sides light and dark.. Know that your falling from the light matters little in the grand scheme of things do not be swayed by those that have been mislead into following some false Holy or goodly cause.. Those Paladins you hate so much have taken their turn and wasted it, It's your move Jerome put them in Check.

And on another note, doesn't the Dark Avenger have such a nice ring to it?
Old 10-19-2000, 04:03 PM   #13
Zlinky

How can he turn evil and still be so pompous, gods, if this is the best evil 'maniacs' can do I'm retiring - or joining Tipsy's gang? Which to do........

Old 10-20-2000, 07:04 AM   #14
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

MY FALL CONTINUES.... SEVERAL ASSASINS HAVE BEEN SENT TO KILL ME NONE LIVE TO TELL THE HORRORS OF MY DARK AND EVIL LAIR.
MY PET BEHOLDERS LIE IN WAIT FOR THE NEXT PITIFUL FOOLS TO ARRIVE, I DON'T FEED THEM NATRUALLY.

G.MOODY? I KNOW OF A MOODY BUT THE FIRST NAME PUZZLES ME.
ERYTHNUL EH? WHAT SERVICES WOULD I REQUIRE TO DO TO GAIN HIS FAITH. DOES IT INVOLVE MANY DEATHS OF PALADINS AND OTHER WORSHIPERS OF THE LIGHT?? IF SO I'VE KILLED MANY WITH MORE TO COME.

OUTLAW I LIKE YOUR STYLE, COME TO MY DARK CASTLE I MAY HAVE SOME INTRESTING PROPERSITIONS FOR YOU....

SO SAYETH JEROME THE DARK AVENGER (I LOVE IT!!!!)
Old 10-20-2000, 03:03 PM   #15
A Mage named Rikard

Even I, chaotich Necromancer Can see the Ways of the good
Howcome thy a paladi cannot see it
They who have done you wrong were not the real Good
Thy must see it and together we will Destroy evil

SO Sayeth me
so listen goddammed

Old 10-20-2000, 04:23 PM   #16
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

YOU KNOW NOTHING OF *GOOD* NECROMANCER, IT IS MERLEY A FONT FOR SELF-ESTEEM , EVIL HOWEVER IS WORKING FOR ONES OWN GOOD AND WAY MORE FUFILLING.

MY ASSORTED FIENDS ARE GETTING HUNGRY, EVEN YOUR BRITTLE OLD BONES WOULD SATISFIY THEM DONT MAKE ME TURN YOU INTO DEMON FOOD

SO SAYETH JEROME THE DARK AVENGER
Old 10-20-2000, 08:59 PM   #17
IRAKZAI

Cogradulations Jerome and welcome to the the world of Anti-Paladinship.

Evil can be so much fun, the only problem is that you can't trust anyone, not even dear old mum, and those hounds of ill omen can be so pesky.

Good luck in your new career, and watch your six.

Old 10-21-2000, 01:28 AM   #18
UnForGiven
Elite Waterdeep Guard

You people do realise this is just a game dont you? btw, who actually won in the jerome vs tipsy match anyways? You, know, in this game it is really irrelevent whether you are good or evil. There is no diffrence between a good mage and an evil one (exept for the robe of the good and robe of the bad archmage which do exactly the same thing mind you). In a game like jedi knight it would make a diffrence as to what side you chose, in bg2, it dusnt. Anyway, continue your little fantasies if that is what you want, I care little.

The righteous will inherit the earth...
Old 10-21-2000, 06:00 AM   #19
ldemon

Unforgiven ... you know you're playing a Role Playing Game don't ya?

Emphasis on the Role Playing bit!

Lil
Knight of the Insipidly Dull Imagination

Old 10-21-2000, 01:09 PM   #20
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

DOSN'T MATTER!!!!!!!! HAVE YOU PLAYED THIS GAME AT ALL?

EVERYONE LOVE THE "GOOD GUYS" AND HEAP AFFECTION AND PRAISE ON THEM WHEREVER THEY TRAVEL WHILE "BAD GUYS" ARE HATED YET FEARED THROUGHT THE LAND (IF YOU DO IT RIGHT)

THE EVIL QUESTS ARE MORE FUN I THINK AND THE SHEER INDULGENCE YOU CAN HAVE IS BRILLIANT! DONT LIKE A PEASENTS VOICE? KILL HIM! DO THE GUARDS COME AFTER YOU? KILL THEM TOO. ITS ALL A MATTER OF PREFERENCE BUT THE GOOD SHALL PERISH BEFORE MY DARK BLADE!

SO SAYETH JEROME THE DARK AVENGER