Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 01-07-2001, 12:25 AM   #1
Gauleiter

You put Anephas's dead ashes on the altar -- you've gotta bring him back from the dead, don't you?

Then you've gotta go about getting some light to shine on him -- it starts with that little light pedestal in another room, you've just gotta reflect it about the complex (read: lotta gold obelisks, lotta queer squares in the floor; carry obelisks to squares).
Old 01-07-2001, 12:35 AM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Have you tried moving the statues?

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2001, 11:56 AM   #3
emilyh
Welcomed New User

How do you get through those doors with the funny-looking levers on the wall? There must be a lever I missed somewhere. Not all of them show up on the map. I found two so far, one in the middle room w/ the statue guardians and one near a door. I pulled the levers every which way but the doors aren't opening. I figure there has to be another lever somewhere cleverly camoflauged.

Also, what do you put on the altar? I'm hoping to find out after I get through those doors! At first, I thought it was the corpse, but it's not draggable (at least, not by the usual method. Clicking on it doesn't seem to do much.) The staff of power doesn't do anything. Neither does the Isis relic.
emilyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2001, 09:37 PM   #4
emilyh
Welcomed New User

Which statues? I've moved some around.
emilyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2001, 06:19 AM   #5
carg
The Magister

I assume the place with the funny-looking levers is beyond the left statue in anephas' altar room?
Keep toggling the levers, and check in both corridors if another door has opened. If I remember correctly, pulling the first lever opens the left door. Pulling that lever and resetting the first one to the up position opens the right door etc.
carg is offline   Reply With Quote