Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-12-2005, 07:20 PM   #21
Lady Sedai
Banned User

I've pointed this out to Hiram and I'll be looking around for those two you mentioned (and their sequels).

If you ever want to play a very good WWII game with a great game engine, plenty of premade and historically accurate scenarios, a quick-battle feature AND options to play against the AI, play TCP/IP, play "hotseat" AND play via email, add a www. in front of the website I mentioned. They've got free demos available for download. If you try it and end up liking it and buying it, you can even challenge me to a game.

But warning...if you play the free download, you may just become addicted. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Oh...and Hiram said that if Codename Panzer: Phase One had a game engine more like LotR: BFME, he'd have liked it better.

Also: Close Combat is *not* Combat Mission. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Check out the website and that'll tell you if you've seen the game before. [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 05-12-2005, 07:23 PM: Message edited by: Lady Sedai ]
Lady Sedai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005, 07:27 PM   #22
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
It's gotta be one hell of a game to drag me away from the Total War series (Rome and Medieval), at the moment there's not much else that has my interrest. And it will probably get worse in a week and a half, when i'm upgrading my system, and i'll finally be able to play Rome in all it's graphical glory. I'll keep it in mind though, i'm a sucker for wargames, so eventually i'll go check it out.
Old 05-13-2005, 08:00 PM   #23
krunchyfrogg
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Sedai:
This is the first time I've ever seen this happen: this EXACT same username did this EXACT same thing about a week or so ago on a WWII gaming forum I'm a member of...

very freaky.

And they did the same thing to him.
Freaky. He also posted the same thing on a sports forum I frequent:

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums...ad.php?t=17182

This guy must be very, very bored.
Old 05-13-2005, 08:04 PM   #24
Lady Sedai
Banned User

Wow! He really gets around.

A real life forum slut! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Lady Sedai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2005, 11:04 PM   #25
Hivetyrant
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Morpheus The Guru:
Hi, I'm a real LOSER, welcome To The Game......

The Game of Life answers questions like:
"Why the xxxx am I spamming a forum with this crap"

"Am I going to be hunted down and killed by a cat?"

"What is the meaning of life?" & "Why are we here?"

This Is Your First Clue...You Jack Into The Game When You Fall Asleep At Night And Dream! (And Jack something else too!)

Here is a game manual to get you started:

http://xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(mirror site)
http://xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
See you guys in The Game (It's like the movie: "Fight Club" up here!) - Sweet Dreams - Morpheus

*Edited by Ziroc* Heh heh heh......
Hivetyrant is offline   Reply With Quote