Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 07-14-2002, 10:59 PM   #11
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

thank you thank you thank you... *hugs you all*

last time I checked, I believe I am STILL a dudette! LOL

ok moni, I'll try to find time to re-do the links and see if the kitties hold still for the digital camera. *chases them*

I managed to get about 6 out of 14 adopted to Good homes so far.... and the Pet Wonderland Society will spread the word that I have them up for adoption. I hate the Animal Shelter in my area, because the word got out long ago that they do sell some of the animals to the labs.
Old 07-14-2002, 11:14 PM   #12
Moni

Thanks Adam!
IIRC, the link on my page went to pics of Smoke and his dad [img]smile.gif[/img]
I'll gladly add more though! Get them to hold still LOL yeah Good Luck! Cats are just evil...mine move or start licking themselves at the same second I click the shutter!

6 out of 14 is good progress! We ended up keeping 3 out of just 5!
Wishing you luck with the rest of the babies!

That is just terrible what your local Animal Shelter does!! I want to say "at least they do something with them (because our own doesn't even respond) but that is just horrible!
Death to all domestic animal abusers!