Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-07-2001, 01:30 PM   #1
Artea

i downloaded your dragon kit but i can't unzip it, can't remember exactly why but something is wrong with the file...

Artea

Old 01-07-2001, 01:32 PM   #2
Kalgrog

I can DL it but it is 900+kb of emptiness. What happened? I was kinda interested in checking that guy out. Give us an update on what's going on when ya can. Thanks!

Old 01-07-2001, 01:34 PM   #3
Kalgrog

OH! And please check out my last post in your "Want to play as a truly evil class" post. I am having probs with the Drow subrace you mentioned. Contacted some guys at TeamBG to see if they knew, still no resolution from them...yet. Thanks man!

Old 01-07-2001, 03:34 PM   #4
Holy Mage Wah

Oh dear Jonny, looks like this is the complaint's thread for all your fantastic work. Told you, you should take it easy and make sure everything is under your control.

BUT NO!!!! Jonny head was too big for his site and.......oops this happens. I ain't saying everything is a total mess, HELL NO. What I'm saying is that ya gotta know it works before giving it the thumbs up.

Oh, BTW - Wing Buffet is no more than a fancy flash of light when I try to use it - something wrong there too Jon. Sigh, don't worry (pats Jon's shoulder), I know it's hard enough already.

(Geez, I bet he's gonna rant me really hard for this post!!)

Chill out Jon, get it fixed and rub that frown off ya face if you're wearing one.

Wah

Old 01-07-2001, 04:41 PM   #5
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Jon don't let this discourage you though, i give you two thumbs up for making the effort! keep at it and take this all as being positive and constructive criticism.
Old 01-07-2001, 10:09 PM   #6
Jon the Hell Caster

Two things
1. I fixed the Dragon Kit!
2. Holy Mage Wah read "My Rant against Rikard" and read my latest complaint.
Sorry I didn't reply earlier, my whole family seemed to want the computer at the Same time as I did!