Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 03-01-2005, 11:06 PM   #1
the mighty stamar

http://www.dreamcatchergames.com/dci/forms/betatester/

heres the link someone was asking for
the mighty stamar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2005, 11:50 PM   #2
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Signed up....
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 12:51 PM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Signed up and happened to mention that I moderate this forum and will be moderating the Dungeon Lords forum when Ziroc gets that set up! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Think that might influence their decision on whether or not to accept me as as beta-tester??

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 02:16 PM   #4
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

That sure might help

I didn't have any uber-cool things like that to add, so I just listed all the CRPGs I've played...
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 02:47 PM   #5
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

I can't even remember all the CRPGs I've played (and really have no desire to try to remember).

WOuld be most excellent if several of us from this board were all selected to beta-test!

That certainly will help us get a head start on the new forum when Ziroc has chance to get it up and running. [img]smile.gif[/img] I'm looking forward to trying DL - beta or not!

OFF TOPIC:
Tried Settlers V demo yesterday - very different from the Settlers III that I favor. Will take some time to learn the new economics. I liked some of what I saw but not sure that it will be a game I'll continue to play. Will have to see when it arrives.
Old 03-03-2005, 12:00 PM   #6
jsalsb
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by Wyvern:
Signed up and happened to mention that I moderate this forum and will be moderating the Dungeon Lords forum when Ziroc gets that set up! [img]smile.gif[/img]
YAY!
What great news! Very glad you'll be moderating the DL forum!!

edit - sorry Wyv, just saw your reply to my march 1 post on the other DL thread... sorry I forgot to metion that you had to click on 'news' to find the beta test sign-up. Thanks Mighty Stamar for posting the direct link!!

[ 03-03-2005, 12:07 PM: Message edited by: jsalsb ]
Old 03-03-2005, 12:36 PM   #7
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

(blushes)

Ziroc asked me about a DL forum a while ago and as the time comes closer to an actual release, we've communicated a couple of times. I'm looking forward to the game and the new forum. I hope all the W&W regulars will be there!

It's going to be fun watching the new "Best Tips" thread fill up as we all get to play the game!

Wyv
Old 03-04-2005, 04:54 AM   #8
bsftcs
Red Dragon

With my new computer, I might actually consider playing it too. [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 03-04-2005, 04:55 AM: Message edited by: bsftcs ]
Old 03-06-2005, 02:43 AM   #9
the mighty stamar

well tell us if anyone gets into the beta test.
I havent gotten anything that tells me im accepted yet.
I was a paid game tester for star craft and worlds of warcraft so you would think I had the right credentials....
the mighty stamar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2005, 03:16 PM   #10
jsalsb
Elminster

I think they need people covering a broad range of profiles - from action game pros, crpg pros, and people who have little experience with either. They need to see how different types of players find/cope with the game.

And that's the only way they'll ever pick me! I don't play action games and I've only ever played W&W, the Wizardry games, and various and sundry adventure games.