Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-26-2002, 10:14 PM   #1
swavek
The Magister

Say, where do you guys stash all of your good magic items? I've got a few good ones that I won't using any time soon, but i don't wish to sell them either. then again, am i just being a pack rat? for example, i've got corsomyr, the holy avenger , but no paladin and i don't suspect that i've ever have one either. still, i'm reluctant to part with it because it's such a powerful weapon. so what do you guys think?
Old 04-26-2002, 10:34 PM   #2
Bloodstalker
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I save mostly useless stuff, like notes and things. I usually stash everything in a chest in my stronghold. I don't know why I never throw stuff away, now I think I'm wierd....oh well
Old 04-26-2002, 10:57 PM   #3
Telchar of Nogrod
Drow Warrior

Yea, I keep stuff that I don't really need too. Unless you need the money for something else, you can always sell it later. You can also sell it now and if you decide you made a mistake, you can buy it back later when you end up having more money than you know what to do with. I never use a stronghold much. There are good strongholds; but, my main charactor is never a Theif or Bard. My base of operations MUST be convienient. I'm not treking across the tundra just to rest and strore my stuff. I use the Copper Corenet because when you enter the map, you're right there. It has a perfect barrell right at the front door for storing my gear. You can buy and sell stuff there too.
\"Here once was light, that the Valar begrudged to Middle-earth, but now dark levels all. Shall we mourn here deedless forever, a shadow-folk, mist haunting, dripping vain tears in the thankless sea?\"<br />Feanor at Tirion upon Tuna, Of the Flight of the Noldor, The Silmarillion
Telchar of Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2002, 04:38 AM   #4
Dakkon Darkblade
The Magister

I know what you guys mean about not wanting to part with certain things... sentimental value in adventuring, who would have thought? Anyway, I'll tell you a good place to store your stuff you aren't going to use anytime soon... there are two tables, or sort of "stands", that are above the Temple of Oghma and next to the Mithrest Inn and the Den of the Seven Vales Inn, below Galoomp the bookkeeper in Waukeen's Promenade. I store my stuff in either one of those, because they never become unavailable, and you are always coming back to Waukeen's Promenade... only a short walk from the Adventurer's Mart, and next to a couple inn's even... excellent location.
Old 04-27-2002, 05:06 AM   #5
Zidane
Manshoon

Hiya

I always store my stuff in the hole in the wall, behind the big shield thingy by the Adventurer's Mart in Waukeens Promenade. Very handy, in the midst of things.

After all NOBODY would think of looking at a wall and thinking, ooh there must be stuff I can nick behind there...

Cheers

Lady Zidane
Old 04-27-2002, 06:10 AM   #6
NamelessOne
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I leave my stuff in the bookshelves to the right of ribald in the adventure mart
Old 04-27-2002, 06:27 AM   #7
Sir Exxon
Zartan

I always keeps my stuff in my current stronghold. Lot's of room, and it is perfectly safe there. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Sir Exxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2002, 01:03 PM   #8
kanri
Dungeon Master

I thought storing your stuff in a box or on a table made it dissapere whan you left the area.
Old 04-27-2002, 01:06 PM   #9
Sir Exxon
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by kanri:
I thought storing your stuff in a box or on a table made it dissapere whan you left the area.
Yeah, it does on certain places, but there are a few places you can leave all your equipment without worrying, like in your stronghold or in certain stores.
Sir Exxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2002, 11:44 PM   #10
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

I use Cernd's home.
Dundee Slaytern is offline   Reply With Quote