Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-09-2001, 02:12 PM   #41
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Man, that would suck. Yeah, that was then, this is now and somewhere in between I had a long haired phase, too!
Old 03-09-2001, 02:26 PM   #42
Gray Mage
Banned User

Those were the days....long hair........undisciplined.....Fast cars....Hmmmmm thinking of my happy place.
Old 03-09-2001, 03:37 PM   #43
Epona
Zartan

My photo will be sorted in a couple of weeks! I am not trying to avoid having my photo on display - merely a technological hitch! I'm actually really into photography - I can also let you have a couple that I've taken on my travels.

But because all my photos are very precious to me, and I had a bit of an accident involving my negatives box and a bottle of red wine !!!! (red wine and negatives DO NOT go well together - take my word for it) I'm reluctant to send any prints through the mail. I am getting some put on a CD though, so when that's sorted I can e-mail some.

------------------

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.
Old 03-09-2001, 04:35 PM   #44
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Come on people, I send my ugly face in so you all can laugh at it OK, don´t be shy, no one has made fun of me yet, ye!! OK, don´t you go starting something here..

------------------

Does electric wolves dream of electric sheep?
Old 03-09-2001, 05:39 PM   #45
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

BUMP!

------------------
Old 03-09-2001, 06:11 PM   #46
Ladyzekke

Tobbin - What's the dealio? Is it because my pic is a bit blurry? That's OK. I figured the pics I sent you were so small you'd have to blow them up, which, of course, makes things a bit blurry. But I thought you did a good job!

------------------
Old 03-09-2001, 06:31 PM   #47
Stealthy

Sorry it took me a while to respond, but my mouse died on me last night. Thank you all for your support and especially LadyWendy for this post. Strange how all the guys are queueing to send photos now LadyWendy has asked and yet before they weren't too keen

Epona, if its easier send me the photos and I promise I will return them recorder delivery.

For anyone sending e-mails, make sure you do not save the file as .bmp, as they will be huge. This will mean they take an age to send and load, but more importantly, hotmail accepts a maximum of 1Mb at a time. Don't forget you can download the software to upload your photos from my site, once you join. It is ridiculously easy to do and that way you can put your own description, rather than letting me do it . As you have heard, Asphixiate and KDogRex have put their photos up for you to see. Thanks for that both of you

------------------

Never accept an invitation from Wolfgir to a BBQ!
Old 03-09-2001, 06:37 PM   #48
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

I'm about to try posting Sir Taliesins' mugshot too! Coming in droves now, are they? Where's LoA? Come on Lord of Alcohol...get a move on and send that pic!

CloudDarling

------------------
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Old 03-09-2001, 06:41 PM   #49
Stealthy

Cloudy, you . He has gone trying to send that to me! All I got was the mail with no attachment. Can't wait to it!

------------------

Never accept an invitation from Wolfgir to a BBQ!
Old 03-09-2001, 06:46 PM   #50
Ladyzekke

I'm with you CB! LofA said he had a photo ready but couldn't figure out how to send it? Don't worry, he'll be hearing from me about it again when he comes aboard!

Bilqis is evading me. She said she was immune to nagging. There must be some other way to convince her... but what? And RELIC won't give out either! Mmm. I wonder if he is immune to nagging? teeheehee

StealthLove - Excellent! I'll be checking out those new pics right away! You know, months ago I remember everyone talking about how nice it would be to see what we all really looked like. We even had a thread about it wherein we all described eachother. Do you remember that? I'm thinking maybe that was during your month away. It is really great to have what we just talked about come to reality! Great job! You're da Man!

------------------