Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-17-2005, 04:34 AM   #41
Pop 'n Fresh
Manshoon

OK lets get another question. Sry but i got a serious Mental Blank..............wat was i saying again
[img]\"http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/5936/sbadfurday00037fg.png\" alt=\" - \" /><br />BRING ME SOME SWEETCORN!<br /><br />What do the Enterprise and toilet paper have in common? They both circle Uranus in search of klingons
Pop 'n Fresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2005, 10:34 AM   #42
bsftcs
Red Dragon

@Pop'n'Fresh: The Bloodstone Griffin is the bird-like monster sitting in the trees in the forest path leading to the Stout Mines.

And by the way I posted a list of NPCs and monsters encountered in the game in the best tips thread. It looks like all of the female ones have been tallied in these answers so far. [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 02-17-2005, 10:34 AM: Message edited by: bsftcs ]
Old 02-17-2005, 08:43 PM   #43
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Bungleau:

Too close to tell: Erathsmedor, Oakenmir
These 2 are females? They sounded like male to me.
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2005, 08:58 PM   #44
jsalsb
Elminster

Come on guys and gals... we need a new question [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-17-2005, 09:56 PM   #45
bsftcs
Red Dragon

OK! Here is one: What was the war called in which D'Soto lost his life?
Old 02-19-2005, 10:59 AM   #46
bsftcs
Red Dragon

Too difficult, huh? D'Soto died during the "Gourk Wars", one is informed sometime during the game before ending the tasks at Shurugeon Castle. But I cannot actually remember where. So that might as well be the next trivia question.
Old 02-19-2005, 12:02 PM   #47
Lord
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by bsftcs:
Too difficult, huh? D'Soto died during the "Gourk Wars", one is informed sometime during the game before ending the tasks at Shurugeon Castle. But I cannot actually remember where. So that might as well be the next trivia question.
Can you really ask a question that you don't know the answer to? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

"No, I only lied about being a thief."
Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2005, 03:28 PM   #48
jsalsb
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord:
Can you really ask a question that you don't know the answer to? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
...best way to get the answer!

I think Aldebran, or whatever D'Soto's wizard's name was, gives you this information. Either in the castle where you first meet him, or out back near the samurai graveyard. Am I close?
Old 02-21-2005, 05:44 AM   #49
Pop 'n Fresh
Manshoon

Ok lets see it's talked about by either:

Mouldy Bran, D,soto's apprentice
Narrator
Some1 in town but i dont know which.
1 of the many books you pick up in the castle.

The easiest way to figure this out is to hurry urself ova to da castle. Shouldn't take too long n e ways..... bet you could do in within a time of ... 23 minutes perhaps.

And by the way i knew the bloodstone griffin was the bird outside the stout mines and if it's a unique monster ( as there is only 1 ) why didn't they make a quest on it.
[img]\"http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/5936/sbadfurday00037fg.png\" alt=\" - \" /><br />BRING ME SOME SWEETCORN!<br /><br />What do the Enterprise and toilet paper have in common? They both circle Uranus in search of klingons
Pop 'n Fresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2005, 07:21 AM   #50
bsftcs
Red Dragon

Perhaps they had originally intended a quest. The same thing goes with the two rat skulls and the sand piles. They must have been there for a purpose.