Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-10-2005, 02:57 PM   #81
Lanesra
Symbol of Cyric

London's weather
Lanesra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 03:06 PM   #82
Sir Exxon
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Blind_Prophet:
People Who Say All metal bands are some how evil.
agreed. and how people say metal isn't real music. and rap/hip-hop. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Sir Exxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 06:06 PM   #83
Zebodog

People who constantly bad mouth Microsoft and/or Bill Gates.
*Disclaimer: If this thread, or a link within this thread leads you to follow advice that crashes/explodes/burns down or any way damages your system or causes personal stress or hardship, I am in no way responsible for any problems.*
Zebodog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 06:27 PM   #84
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Zebodog:
How much is that prick paying you ?
Old 09-10-2005, 06:34 PM   #85
Zebodog

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
quote:
How much is that prick paying you ? [/QUOTE]He's provided me with the ultimate in technology...A Microsoft Operating System that never crashes, never needs updates and cannot be comprimised. Bill claims that it will be available in the first quater of 3018.

EDIT: It also connects directly to an optional beer keg, allowing high speed transfers of beer to the customer.

[ 09-10-2005, 06:40 PM: Message edited by: Zebodog ]
*Disclaimer: If this thread, or a link within this thread leads you to follow advice that crashes/explodes/burns down or any way damages your system or causes personal stress or hardship, I am in no way responsible for any problems.*
Old 09-10-2005, 07:04 PM   #86
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
quote:
quote:
How much is that prick paying you ? [/QUOTE]He's provided me with the ultimate in technology...A Microsoft Operating System that never crashes, never needs updates and cannot be comprimised. Bill claims that it will be available in the first quater of 3018.

EDIT: It also connects directly to an optional beer keg, allowing high speed transfers of beer to the customer.
[/QUOTE]You have my attention.... do i need to execute someone or something in order to get more details on my high speed beer connection ?
Old 09-10-2005, 07:13 PM   #87
Zebodog

Quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

[/QUOTE]You have my attention.... do i need to execute someone or something in order to get more details on my high speed beer connection ?
[/QUOTE][img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

The HSBC (High Speed Beer Connect) won't be available until Windows XP Service Pack 312. In the meantime, you can use the available workaround:

1. Walk to fridge.
2. Open fridge.
3. Grab beer.
4. Open beer.
5. Enjoy.
6. Repeat.

[ 09-10-2005, 07:14 PM: Message edited by: Zebodog ]
Old 09-10-2005, 07:17 PM   #88
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
You just broke my heart, i hope you're happy.
Old 09-10-2005, 07:27 PM   #89
Zebodog

You could always put a small bar fridge next to the PC for "additional cooling."
Old 09-10-2005, 08:00 PM   #90
SomeGuy
Unicorn

People who whine all the time, but never do anything to fix it.

People who complain when they get a difficult assignment in school. I usually tell them to quit complaining.

"Hey! I'm not as smart as you so shutup!"
"Uh, hello! I wasn't born smart! I had to work for it! If you worked hard, maybe you'd get a little smarter!"

People who don't do their job.

People who expect things they don't deserve.

People who think they're the best thing to ever happen. SUPER EGO!

People who try way too hard to be "edgy."

When someone assumes that just because they're ran into a few mean people or have had a couple of bad experiances, they assume the entire world is full of pricks.

Bullies.

People who take advantage of someone who's in a bad situation and try to use them. A girl I know was once going through a hard time trying to figure out why some other girls in the school hated her and tried to break her and her boyfriend up. Two guy knew why and came up when me and her were talking. They told her if she flashed them, they'd tell her the information. I straightened them out.

Anti-American people. I'm tired of hearing it. I'm tired of people assuming just because I'm an American, I'm some retarded, slack-jawed idiot who doesn't know how to count to ten.

People who assume southern people or "hicks" are unintelligent and don't now anything at all.

People who can't represent their country/organization/people in a positive light.

People who are all "Mexicans are taking my job!" Dude, their taking your son's job working the friers at McDonalds. In fact, I don't like it when people make fun of Mexicans at all. Actually, racists just plain suck!

Alright, I could rant on for awhile longer, but I'll stop for now. I had to get some of that off my chest.
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
SomeGuy is offline   Reply With Quote