Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-11-2003, 05:17 PM   #41
SomeGuy
Unicorn

*walks in.bangs head into wall* Must..... beat ........... Dan(not to be confused with Ziroc. A bully from my school)..... to... bloody..... pulp.... I HATE BULLIES. I've never realized how much I want to beat the crap out of someone till now. Self has been having fantasies about beating up bullies most of the day. I know it wrong, but in some twisted way I guess it is helping. :conefused: One bully mentioned above is going out with Paige so self hates him more, but it's probably something I shuldn't worry about since she did say yes to him... I am just so confused right now.... I wish I could do something though to get back at that ***hole.(pardon my french.)
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 03-11-2003, 05:18 PM   #42
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by WillowIX:
Timber, I think you are the only one in here that considers his office a mistress. The rest of us can´t sit by our computer with our feet on the desk, sipping coffe/tea while contemplating the finer philosophical points of existence. LLAO!
I resent that! [img]graemlins/whackya.gif[/img] I'll have you know my feet ARE NOT on the desk!!
Old 03-11-2003, 05:48 PM   #43
wellard
Dracolisk

G'day everyone

Someguy my thoughts and best wishes are with you. There is nothing so disgusting and yet ignored by society than bullying. If the bullying is in anyway physical please, PLEASE do not put up with it for one second more and tell people immediately. I know for myself the result of 3 years of verbal assault in the last years of my schooling left me suffering depression and on the verge of more serious things for the next ten years. The mental scarring is unbelievable. If it is verbal then that sort of bullying is harder to deal with, maybe someone out there can suggest the best method.

There is only one good suggestion I can make at the moment and that is to talk to someone about it. I never did, it was the biggest mistake of my life. Please Someguy don’t let this ferment till it explodes inside you.
Old 03-11-2003, 05:54 PM   #44
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Light Bulb

Someguy, I wish you would heed Wellard's advice. Trouble shared is trouble halved, my father used to say. Timber, if your feet aren't on the desk, why is there shoepolish on your desk lampshade?
Old 03-11-2003, 05:58 PM   #45
antryg
Fzoul Chembryl

Oh what a lovely day we are having here in Big D, my oh yes. That's big D, little a, double l, a, s. And that spells Dallas! Yes folks, those are the lyrics of a real song (just not a good one). Attalus and maybe Saz are the only other ones here at IW that even have a chance to have heard this lovely gem of a song. It drove me crazy when I was young and I start hearing it in my head when work goes completely bonkers. TOTALLY BONKERS ALERT! [img]smile.gif[/img] I think I'll go back and have some more fun.
Old 03-11-2003, 06:00 PM   #46
WillowIX
Apophis

Quote:
Originally posted by Timber Loftis:
I resent that! [img]graemlins/whackya.gif[/img] I'll have you know my feet ARE NOT on the desk!!
What took you so long? [img]tongue.gif[/img] OK your feet are not on your desk. I bet you had to take them down when your boss walked by your office. LOL!

Someguy, listen to wellard. You can also try and talk with your parents. They will give you comfort and support. And help you in any way they can as well. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-11-2003, 06:22 PM   #47
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Yes, indeedy, we have had a marvelous day in the Dallas environs. The most common complaint was, "I wish I could just get out in it."
Old 03-11-2003, 06:37 PM   #48
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by WillowIX:
Quote:
Originally posted by Timber Loftis:
What took you so long? [img]tongue.gif[/img] OK your feet are not on your desk. I bet you had to take them down when your boss walked by your office. LOL![/QUOTE]*Sigh* [img]graemlins/whackya.gif[/img]

I wouldn't mind so much if I hadn't worked 14.5 hrs yesterday. I'll admit today was, lets say, slacker-ish. Of course, I'm paying the price by taking work home.

But there can be no doubt that Ironworks hurts my productivity. Luckily, I have the excuse that it keeps me sane.

Good night, all. I'm gone. [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]
Old 03-11-2003, 06:46 PM   #49
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Hi everyone! [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img]
Old 03-12-2003, 12:08 AM   #50
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Light Bulb

Goodnight, all. Pleasant dreams.