Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-28-2002, 09:43 AM   #41
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Why, yes, Cloudy. *waves virtual check* Of course, we in the Anti-Anomen Society have a rule about giving money to people who have him in their party ...
Old 10-28-2002, 09:58 AM   #42
Sio

Hey all! been over a week since I posted last! the half term holdiays are now over and ive been quite busy and havent had the chance to come here, but now with my business, IT and Accountancy classes back on ive got all the time I need!

Bought UT2003 a few days ago and have been having amazing fun with it and the level editor that comes with it
Im well into reading the Mallorean series now by David Eddings havign thoroughly enjoyed 'The Belgeriad'
Also bought watched the 'Royal Tenenbaums' for the first time a few days ago and can in all truth say it's an amazing film and urge everyone to see it!
Old 10-28-2002, 10:10 AM   #43
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Hello, Sio! Glad to see you back!

Did you have a good time over your half-terms, or did you have to work most of the time?

-Sazerac

"And all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams,
Are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams,
In what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams..."
Old 10-28-2002, 10:25 AM   #44
Sio

I had an excellent time thanks! I had a large piece of Business Studies coursework I was to work a lot on but as these things normally turn out, I didnt put nearly as much time into it as I had planned hehe
I read a lot during the week, played a lot of games, watched a lot of movies and enjoyed a good time out on Wedensday to a restraunt with a lot of my family as it was my moms Birthday, is it me or presents getting more and more pricey? a few years ago my mom would have a big bunch of flowers, a card a box of chocolates a a big hug from me and my bro, this time she got a pair of £120 Gucci sunglasses from my dad! and its winter! crazy!
How was your week off from teaching like Saz?
Old 10-28-2002, 01:01 PM   #45
Sio

*BUMP!*
Cant have this thread lying at the bottom

[ 10-28-2002, 01:02 PM: Message edited by: Sio ]
Old 10-28-2002, 01:11 PM   #46
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Aw, Cloudy didn't rise to my taunt, so I have no one to give this (virtual) check for $1,000,000 to. I know! *Donates it to the Anti-Anomen Society's Education Ministry, c/o CFO Imoen.*
Old 10-28-2002, 01:13 PM   #47
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

HI Sio! Sounds like you had the typical vacation. You plan to get SO MUCH done but things come up and you figure its good if you can get half of it accomplished by the end of the break! Whoo! Gucci shades and in winter too! Lucky mom!

Attalus, [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]
Old 10-28-2002, 01:20 PM   #48
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Sio:
I had an excellent time thanks! I had a large piece of Business Studies coursework I was to work a lot on but as these things normally turn out, I didnt put nearly as much time into it as I had planned hehe
I read a lot during the week, played a lot of games, watched a lot of movies and enjoyed a good time out on Wedensday to a restraunt with a lot of my family as it was my moms Birthday, is it me or presents getting more and more pricey? a few years ago my mom would have a big bunch of flowers, a card a box of chocolates a a big hug from me and my bro, this time she got a pair of £120 Gucci sunglasses from my dad! and its winter! crazy!
How was your week off from teaching like Saz?
LOL I wish I *had* a week off from teaching! Not yet, but we get a couple of days off at the end of November (Thanksgiving) and two weeks off at the Holidays, so it's coming up.

Prices are rising all over, I tell you...and people keep wanting more and more! [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Well, I'm glad you had a good time; it definitely sounds like you did!

-Sazerac

"And all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams,
Are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams,
In what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams..."
Old 10-28-2002, 02:01 PM   #49
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Hi, Dunda, wortcha testin, mate?

Ah, Cloudy, just got my acknowlegement from the Anti-Anomen Society for my (virtual) donation. (After all, it is a virtual organization).

Dear Attalus (also known as little brother),

Thank you so much for the donation. We will try to use it to the very best effect, sending mental health professionals to the benighted areas that have not yet been able to say "no" to the Annoying One, that would be the BGII board. We will try to accede to your desire to "put in a good word for Nalia, while we are at it," but funds are scarce and I cannot promise this. Yours truly, your sister, (signed)IMOEN.

Now, wasn't that sweet? And prompt, too. I like dealing with an organization so frank about its purpose and open in its methods.
Old 10-28-2002, 02:27 PM   #50
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

It's a secret. Shhh...

We got security, but they aren't allowed to grab them either. All they can do is ask the thief to acompany them to the office where they are served with a trespass and reported to the police but if they decide to run, we can't even follow them [img]tongue.gif[/img]