Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-18-2000, 11:21 AM   #1
thefox

Hi guys...

I am currently in Brimlock Roon, but i have still one quest to complete for Xander (i think) one of the Wizard quests, that needs to be completed, back at Ishad'Nah. I have looked everywhere "North" like hes asked, but buggered if i can locate it.

The Quest is for a one "Idol of Aku", anyone know or done this quest, and can point me to the correct location??

Thanks...

Old 11-18-2000, 11:58 AM   #2
Astyanax12

It is in the Boogre caverns. It is the idol that will convert your party back to normal, NOT the one surrounded by flames in the training course.

If you haven't been to the Boogre caverns yet, they are in the area due north of the burnt out building, on the opposite side of the big lake. Be warned, they're tough, and you can't get out until you've finished the whole lot.

Old 11-18-2000, 09:16 PM   #3
thefox

Hi,

Man thats weird... i did the boogre caves ages ago... and i had that quest in my pouch for quite a while? Same happened with scabban as well... was asked to find out where scabban was, found him, reported back, and got the quest scrubbed out... then decided to go back and waste him for xp.... did that, then when i went in to the town and talk to the mage, he asked me to find scabban again... then after saying that.. said you found him etc... and i bestow blah blah... which i already had anyways.. so i thought, hmmm wonder if my second character can gain the extra xp cause the games wants to give it to me.. and when i switched characters... he wants me to go find what happened to scabban, which i already did... and now hes dead... so i got a quest jammed without ever being able to complete it? Looks like the same thing is happening at the boogre mines now?.... massive bugs in this game....