Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-02-2000, 12:07 AM   #1
Scronan
Zhentarim Guard

Hey everyone, now dont laugh, but I havent a lot of time to play the new game yet. My problem is I can't get into the crypt. I opened the door by pressing the statue on the right, but when I climb down, all I see is a wall. Now, is there something else I need to do, or is there some obvious thing I have missed?

I went around the rest of world and I have solved everything else but this, and I know I can't get to Ishad N'Ha until I solve this. My characters are beefed up and ready to kick some ass, and I'm getting bored!

Any help would be appreciated, and dont laugh! Well, just not too hard...

Thanks!

Scronan
Old 10-02-2000, 02:43 PM   #2
Vermithrax

Actually I asked the same question and it's posted on the second page of these posts. But here it is again...as you enter the room from the stairs, there's a switch on the left wall, near the center of the room. Look close, it's there.

V.

Old 10-03-2000, 02:44 AM   #3
Scronan
Zhentarim Guard

Thanks man, the lighting was so poor on my system I couldn't see it! I finally had to max out gamma and my monitors brightness...then I saw the switch right after I posted my first note.

I already blasted through the crypt....what an adventure!

Scronan