Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-12-2001, 09:32 AM   #1
Lioness
Jack Burton

AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

tHANks, I had to do that. "I killed a rabid rabbit..." grrr!

Ok, do I get something if I put up with his blabbing, or should I just slug him and run? heehee..HELP!
Old 11-12-2001, 09:34 AM   #2
Lioness
Jack Burton

Nevahmind! heehee, 1000 each, that's pretty good, you don't even have to talk to him that long. [img]smile.gif[/img]

erm, is there any reason to keep the rocks he gives you?
Old 11-12-2001, 09:56 AM   #3
Whailor

This Neeber is actually less annoying than his cousing was in Nashkel. In BG1 I always used to - when that Noober or whatever his name was - started to annoy me, walk a bit away from the eyes of the people, and then just smack him good. He sure became quiet after that! But once I thought "OK, let's see who has more nerve!" and continued to pester him myself, heh. I think that after some 30+, maybe 36 times or so, he said something to the "Wow, you sure are patient, I ran out of things to say to you" and left me, never to bother me again.

Question simply is, what is more fun, pester him or smack the living wazoos out of him..
Old 11-12-2001, 10:33 AM   #4
Lifetime
Red Dragon

Looks like the Queen of Cats has run out of a good scratching pole [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Waste him. I dont think you get a bonus or a penalty from doing either..
*roAr*
Old 11-12-2001, 12:10 PM   #5
Grojlach
Zartan

quote:
Originally posted by Whailor:
This Neeber is actually less annoying than his cousing was in Nashkel. In BG1 I always used to - when that Noober or whatever his name was - started to annoy me, walk a bit away from the eyes of the people, and then just smack him good. He sure became quiet after that! But once I thought "OK, let's see who has more nerve!" and continued to pester him myself, heh. I think that after some 30+, maybe 36 times or so, he said something to the "Wow, you sure are patient, I ran out of things to say to you" and left me, never to bother me again.

Ever noticed you also got an XP reward for getting rid of Noober?
Old 11-12-2001, 12:23 PM   #6
The.Relic
Red Dragon

Interestingly enough in the current game I'm playing, I was trying to decide how I wanted to deal with him this time through and the little geek never showed up in Trademeet at all. The first time I have had that happen [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-12-2001, 12:27 PM   #7
Sengmand
Dungeon Master

SPOILER
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

>