Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum

Old 07-21-2000, 12:29 AM   #1
fullmonty27

Thanks for the help on the last query (I'm now thrashing Yeti with reckless abandon!). New question: How come my ranger occasionally gets an "aura cleansed" message? He doesn't seem to be cursed, or in any way "dirtied" prior to this message. Any help? Thanks.
Old 07-22-2000, 01:16 AM   #2
Erekose
The Magister

i think that having your aura cleansed stops you from losing your status as a paladin or ranger. If they do too many "evil" acts they can lose their class and become a fallen version.
Erekose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2000, 11:58 AM   #3
Azred
Drow Priestess

I've found that I receive the "aura cleansed" message only when a party member has a full inventory and some NPC gives that PC an item. The extra item ends up on the ground.
Azred is offline   Reply With Quote