Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-20-2002, 02:52 AM   #11
Scholarcs
Red Dragon

Yeah man, I`ve just finished my exams...soon school will be over, and I can head to the beach

btw did you find a job? Sorry I haven`t been keeping up, last I heard you were going to interviews [img]smile.gif[/img]
<br />\"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five\" - Groucho Marx<br />Member of the ORT Clan. <br />\"Some birds are not meant to be caged because their feathers are too bright\"<br />Ma bouche sera la bouche des malheurs qui n\'ont point de bouche, ma voix, la liberté de celles qui s\'affaissent au cachot du désespoir. - Aimé Césaire<br />La plus perdue de toutes les journées est celle où l\'on n\'a pas ri. - Sébastien Roch Nicolas
Old 10-20-2002, 02:55 AM   #12
Scholarcs
Red Dragon

hehe Lord Starshadow...the bar is stocked with...erm...whatever you want to it be [img]smile.gif[/img]

And about your weather, it would be nice to get snow one winter, but I do prefer having Christmas and holidays in the summer [img]smile.gif[/img]
<br />\"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five\" - Groucho Marx<br />Member of the ORT Clan. <br />\"Some birds are not meant to be caged because their feathers are too bright\"<br />Ma bouche sera la bouche des malheurs qui n\'ont point de bouche, ma voix, la liberté de celles qui s\'affaissent au cachot du désespoir. - Aimé Césaire<br />La plus perdue de toutes les journées est celle où l\'on n\'a pas ri. - Sébastien Roch Nicolas
Old 10-20-2002, 03:01 AM   #13
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

Yep, got a job dude. I've been working for Smiths City for just over three months now and fully lovin it! I sell mainly mountain bikes/sports equipment/kayaks/gym machines and the guys I work with are fantastic [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

You're lucky Lord SS, we just finished winter and being an avid snowboarder I can't get enough of the white stuff... still, kicking around in the sun on my jump bike isn't all bad
Old 10-20-2002, 03:14 AM   #14
Lord Starshadow
Quintesson

I guess to each his own. I happen to hate the cold and the snow. I don't ski or snowboard or even ice skate. I'm more of a warm weather person... as long as there's very little humidity, the warmer the better. However, I really can't picture Christmas without snow. It's the only day that I can accept it.

Well, the sleepy bug has bitten me, and I'm off to bed. I'll be sure to check in tomorrow. A goodnight where applicable, and a fond farewell to everyone!
Old 10-20-2002, 03:20 AM   #15
Scholarcs
Red Dragon

Phil thats great! It sounds like just the job for you, selling sports equipment etc.

btw do you happen to know how much it would cost for a kayak? I am looking at getting one this summer. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-20-2002, 03:46 AM   #16
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

Have a good one Lord SS [img]smile.gif[/img]

Kayak talk...
Depends on what you want it for as to how much it's gonna cost you. We do the Perception range and they cover everything from your sit on top models (designed for families at the rivermouth or lake - $499 to $1250) to your whitewater stuff (nuff said - $1000 to $1500) to your canoe type (lazy days on the lake - $649 to $1200) to sea kayaks (the biznis - $1400 to $4500)
Paddles are around the $100/$120 mark for your std alloy or fibreglass shaft and skirts are around the $150 mark.

perception homepage
Old 10-20-2002, 05:25 AM   #17
Scholarcs
Red Dragon

hrm thats fairly expensive for me...I will have to think on it. I intend to use it for a fairly sheltered (but large) area (not big surf).

btw thats a great site, thanks [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-20-2002, 09:40 AM   #18
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Morning, all. Dunda, good on you, hope all continues to go well. Cloudy, glad that you had such a good day. It is all foggy, here, with little sunlight. Galadria is off on her morning run (she's doing 20 miles today). Piestrider and Will are still asleep, so it's just me and the dogs. I made the cat stay outside, hehe.
Old 10-20-2002, 09:48 AM   #19
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Hi Att. Did you say 20 miles?! lol. looooooong way.. (that is for a lazy addolescent that barely doesn any exercise [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) lol. So what u all up to?
*edit, drated sig [img]tongue.gif[/img] *

[ 10-20-2002, 09:49 AM: Message edited by: Calaethis Dragonsbane ]
Old 10-20-2002, 10:59 AM   #20
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Morning, CD. Yeah, she just got back and grabbed a banana. She's eating it on the couch, making rude remarks about people who play PC games while she is out sweating. She made it in under 2 hours.