Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2001, 05:59 PM   #1
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
You have entered the ninth building of the Order of the Royal Toads!! All are welcome, members and non-members alike, to come in and join the frolics [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]

Currently, Madman-Rogovich is deciding how he will join - the intiation, or the soft option. Pink is not cooking anymore, Lioness and Aelia are about to go Christmas shopping, and LS may or may not be still a woman

Here's the official map of the ORT Building:

This is the home of the ORT, please, make yourself at home, but stay away from floor B13, the power's gone and it's infested with monsters, floor 4 is still free and can be rented at any time, the rest of the floors are:

Roof: Pool and BBQ area.
5th: HADB Offices, access denied to all non-members.
4th: Not taken(Currently used as hostage confinement area.)
3rd: ORT private offices and barracks, no admittance.
2nd: ORT kitchen, food storage, library, magical items storage and computer area. No admittance without security clearance.
1st: Shared ORT/HADB area, no admittance to non-members.
Ground floor: Reception, cafeteria, restaurant and gift shop.
B1: Labs(Access Denied.)
B2: Guardian Monster Storage(Access Denied.)
B3: Cold Fusion Reactor(Access Denied.)
B4: Pipelines, Marzipan and Chocolate.
B5-B12: Empty or used for storage.
B13: Monster infested and in disrepair, we do not recommend you go there.

Also note the excellent courtyard in which there is space for a HUGE bonfire which can be useful when roasting marshmallows.

Join the ORT by completing a series of gruelling and humiliating initiation procedures decided on by the Disrobed Division, including dancing in a tutu, visiting the mouse room with LS, and confronting Woolly Rupert in a domain of his choosing Or if you don't like that, just ask and you'll doubtless be accepted

Come in, have fun, and above all, be nekked!!!
Old 12-14-2001, 06:08 PM   #2
Madman-Rogovich
Lord Soth

Oh hell ill dance in the tutu .....and clear some beasties down in B13.............ill goto the mouse room and take on wooly rupert cos fulfilment s goood
Old 12-14-2001, 06:13 PM   #3
Sir Kenyth
Fzoul Chembryl

Taaaa-Daaaaaa! I'm back! Woo-Hoo! And sadly, I have to go for a week! I'm on vacation although not doing anything too exciting. I might drop by from time to time, but most likely, I'll be out making merry! Take care all! Madman, keep those B13 beasties contained while I'm gone would ya? Take care guys! Merry Xmas!

P.S. Read the "grandfather story" post in the last building. I thought it was hilarious when I heard it. Maybe it's just one of those jokes you have to tell yourself.
Old 12-14-2001, 06:29 PM   #4
Madman-Rogovich
Lord Soth

well we can do this tomorrow yeah ???? i need some sleep as i had my senior prom last night and hae a nas hangover.....

my After prom party-

[img]graemlins/petard.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/stonedout.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/2puke.gif[/img]

''''''''some time later [img]graemlins/smokybounce.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/2drinkspit.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rocking.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drinkup.gif[/img] and finally [img]graemlins/drunkass.gif[/img]
Old 12-14-2001, 07:03 PM   #5
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

(Sets up camcorder to record Rogovich's humiliation, as she recalls that he was trying to steal Sir Byronas' sword, but was foiled by Barb. She plans on sending tape to Sir B., as he has been so depressed lately)Hi, all(sniffs) Nothing cooking? Not even marshmallows?(dives into pool)
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 12-14-2001, 08:38 PM   #6
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Someone crank up the bonfire, Galadria wants marshmallows! *looks approvingly at the camcorder*

Sure, Madman, take your time [img]smile.gif[/img] Now I've scratched the mouse room off the agenda, and don't forget, tutus are nice, but bonus points for nekked dancing

Bye Kenyth, don't be too merry, B13 still needs attending to LOL I must have missed your story the first time round, very nice
Old 12-14-2001, 11:41 PM   #7
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

In reply to Neb's 2 posts from ORT 8-
Does dark blonde count?
I have dark blonde, hair, and they want me to be a priestess, so... ^_^ you wanna be a priestess? (lol)
----
*wonders if anyone has noticed his clever little spell on LS that requires a name change from Lord Shield to Lady Shield.....*
Nah, he looks exactly the same to me. ^_^ just sags in different places than usual, LOL. ^___^ *jumps into pool of chocolate to avoid LS's wrath*
Ooh, lemme go shopping too! ^_^
Old 12-15-2001, 06:18 AM   #8
Vampire

Hi Everyone! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Can I join the ORT??? I spend a lot of time here and lot's of my friends are here too [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-15-2001, 06:20 AM   #9
Neb
Account deleted by Request

quote:
Originally posted by Avatar:
Hi Everyone! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Can I join the ORT??? I spend a lot of time here and lot's of my friends are here too [img]smile.gif[/img]

Feel free to join.
Old 12-15-2001, 07:09 AM   #10
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

"Ooh, marshmallows." (Takes one, casts Summon Graham Cracker, spreads it with chocolate from the pool, levitates it over the campfire. Creates S'more)*OH, NO* Creation of S'more inadvertently sets off trap, or rather curse, that casts Summon Hungry Teenage Stepson. (smacks forehead, she should have remembered this)
HUNGRY TEENAGE STEPSON: "Mom, is there anything to eat around here?"
HTS eats S'more, looks around,"Mom, is there anything else to eat around here?" he spots Pink, with seared foreleg."IMMM, pork skins! Do you have any Tabasco?" Looks interestedly at the Disrobed Division,
Galadria hurriedly Unsummons HTS.
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Closed Thread