Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Dungeon Craft - RPG Game Maker

Old 01-29-2002, 04:58 PM   #1
Gray Mage
Banned User

A game that you are developing? I have searched through the forum the best I could, but did not see any instructions. I also checked in the directory, and was unable to find anything.

BTW this is a great game, brings me back to the good old days....*sigh*
Gray Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2002, 09:51 PM   #2
manikus
Jack Burton

i'm not quite sure what you're asking here...if where to get the game, go to http://uaf.sourceforge.net
but if you want instructions about how to create modules, etc. along the top bar are several headings and the right-most one is help, and it actually does. [img]smile.gif[/img]

plus, feel free to ask any questions you might have here, or over at the mailing list- through yahoo groups.

[img]graemlins/knight.gif[/img]
Old 01-30-2002, 07:40 AM   #3
Gray Mage
Banned User

I have downloaded, and begun to create the game. Now I would like to run the module, and play it. I want to walk through the dungeon I have ceated and play.
Gray Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2002, 12:19 PM   #4
Lord Killjoy
Manshoon

In the uaf folder there should be another folder named after the module you saved. open that folder and doubleclick on the file named after the module. that is the start file for the game. without the editor.

Lord Killjoy
Old 01-31-2002, 02:23 AM   #5
Steve McDonald
The Magister

Alternatively, use "test game" in the "Global" menu. You can test from the current position or from the start of the game - it is basically as if you ran it independently, and it's easy to exit the game from the encamp menu (press G).
Steve McDonald is offline   Reply With Quote