Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-16-2005, 09:53 PM   #41
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

well didn't see either of ya [img]tongue.gif[/img]
/)eathKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2005, 10:07 PM   #42
Hivetyrant
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by /)eathKiller:
well didn't see either of ya [img]tongue.gif[/img]
lol, well it's lunch time here, so I wont be on for a few hours [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Hivetyrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2005, 10:19 PM   #43
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

Crimson, The guild's initial ( RPG ) is the same as another guild's initial. Also RPG. And the name of the guild is Roleplay Gamers.
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2005, 09:58 AM   #44
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

When you create a Guild you have to give it a name. Then they tell you have to add 3-4 initials. All I could think of because, at the time I was the only person that owned the game that would be in our guild was, (RPG) as in role playing Gamers. so the Guild name is (The Ironworks R P G) so it stays that way. I can't change it without disbanning the present quild and starting over and I have no plans of doing that.

It would have been nice if I'd had some help or there had been a rule book on how to start a guild but, when I made our guild the game was still in beta and I went about trying to get people here to join the Betas and help me the wrong way and so now I did what I thought was right on my own and I'm stuck with it.
Old 05-17-2005, 10:11 AM   #45
Elif Godson
Dracolich

It's all good Crim. I wasnt able to get on last night /)eath. Had a few things pop up, I more then likely would have had a lot more fun hanging with y'all online.
Old 05-17-2005, 04:27 PM   #46
Hivetyrant
Jack Burton

I was on last night selling a few things and chatting with Ian, but I got kicked of the intenet at some point so I didn't get as much done as I would have liked.
Old 05-17-2005, 08:40 PM   #47
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

YAY I got my first chance to play this morning and have completed my first quest. Some little girl wanted her flute and some big warrior guy told me to go kill some lizard things down by the river. BTW I'm also now a member of the guild and am wearing a very flashy cape [img]smile.gif[/img]

Then I killed some worms. Then I realised that I was going to be late for work
Old 05-17-2005, 08:44 PM   #48
Hivetyrant
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by T-D-C:
some big warrior guy told me to go kill some lizard things down by the river.
LOL!!! That would be the charr..you know? the main enemy(that I know of) ion the game

Quote:
Originally posted by T-D-C:
Then I killed some worms. Then I realised that I was going to be late for work
Bugger eh? Oh well, I asume my RAM and that graphics card you bought came along? How well does it run?
Old 05-18-2005, 09:36 PM   #49
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

The RAM has made a HUGE imporvement. I'm still wainting on the graphics card but its running ok with all the graphics set to fastest.

When the new graphics card comes then I should be screaming.

Also I don't think the lizard things were called charr.
Old 05-22-2005, 04:28 PM   #50
Zuvio
Gold Dragon

Hey, I added hivetyrant to the friends list, got tired of farming for superior runes so well hook up sometimes, looking out for a good guild. My name is (unfortunately) Lord Jagara and my professions are (again, unfortunately) W/Mo [img]tongue.gif[/img] I really really want to be a W/N now, but dont want to start over yet. One good thing is though, I can store my knights armor and my new char will have it from the start [img]smile.gif[/img]