Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 05-03-2001, 10:19 AM   #1
KG
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hi everybody!

Pardon my spelling of Anephas(I think I got it wrong), but now i am at the temple and gathering quite a lot of stuff in my inventory so i thought of going back to the Port town and sell off some items and also to explore some other islands, but it seems i cannot get pass the room with the collapsed floor back to the entrance area of the temple. I kept dropping to the bottom area and have to make my way up to the trapped room.

I try run jumping across that room with the collapsed floor but to no avail. Is it possible to return to the Port town without completing the whole temple?

Thanks a lot!
KG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2001, 10:22 AM   #2
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Ho Dude,

Look for the little button to your right before the pit (I think that's right) - it should teleport you back over to the start. What I usually do is create a portal at the start of each dungeon for quick teleportation out if I get in a jam. It doesn't work in every dungeon, but it des in that one.

Good luck
Davros
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2001, 03:28 PM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Welcome to the board, KG!!!

Others have also stacked boxes at the bottom of the pit to climb up to the exit. The button should work - sometimes it appears to be a bit tempermental so if it doesn't work right away - try it again.

(The button is in the room where all the spikes come down to get you! )

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2001, 03:52 PM   #4
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

I personally have never had any trouble with the button. However, what I've heard is that if one character can't press it, switch to another one and have them try it. It should work. Don't ask me why.

Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2001, 06:35 PM   #5
AliCat
Drow Warrior

I'll play devil's advocate here. The only time that button ever worked for me was once by accident. All the other times I've pressed it, varying my characters' placement and all, they got dumped. Oh, and another thing... do not create a portal in the leprechaun's hideout and expect to be transported back there, because you won't. I had to just collect what I could and dump anything unimportant until I got through the dungeon. I've played the game six times and had the same results each time.

AliCat

------------------
Check out the Wizards and Warriors Story Archive at http://www.seastop.com/ww.htm
AliCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2001, 06:48 PM   #6
mammawlin
Drizzt Do'Urden

Isn't there a secret door in that room too? Walk up to the wall in the corner and the wall opens??? If so, you can get out there - then try using your map to find your way out. If no secret door - disregard this post (duh on me!) LOL

Mammawlin
mammawlin is offline   Reply With Quote