Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-28-2000, 12:03 AM   #1
hachiman

thanx larr

Old 10-28-2000, 10:41 AM   #2
hachiman

hi

sorry for these lame questions.
just bought the game and not installed yet.

is 4cd's the standard amount in the box?
i see people talking about collectors cd's?
what are these??

also whats the object of the game?
is it one big game or i also see people talking about seperate quests??

hach

Old 10-28-2000, 11:38 AM   #3
Larr2

I don't know if anyone can better explain it than I, and if they can I hope they will...

* 4 CDs is the game...there are 2 more that add a few extra weapons and armor to your supply, but they are not needed to finish the game.
* The object of the game is to unfold the story that is presented to you. You find yourself in a prison, trying to figure out why and all that. Then, you will be lead by the story through various tasks which will eventually lead to decisions that you must make. These choices will effect your life in the game. choose the path that you feel is the right way to go.
* There is one main path that will get you to the conclusion of the game. However, there are many helpless whiney people out there looking for your help. Many of them can be ignored if you like, but doing things for people builds your reputation, and also gives you experience points...a needed thing. You will grow stronger, aquire new abilities etc. the more experience you gain. (Evil aligned chars. do not like the errand boy tasks, so they will have to instruct you on how to be successful, if that is the route you are to take.) The more sub-quests that you embark upon, the larger and more complex the game becomes...