Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-28-2001, 09:48 PM   #1
Staccato
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I checked the other thread regarding joining Bodhi's side but it didn't make sense to me. At exactly what point do you join her side? I read it involves going to the Graveyard at night but when EXACTLY do I go? I have the game saved where I'm just about to leave the Promonade.

I should mention, I have started a new game. If I enter the slums as Jaheira suggested to me, I will be asked by a Shadow Thief (can't remember his name) to meet him in his home.

Help me!!!
Old 11-28-2001, 10:40 PM   #2
Ares

You get approached by a number of her Vamp's roaming the city killing and recruiting shadow thieves....it doesnt matter if you get the offer from Gaelan Bayle..actually its the only thing you can do.

After a period of time, Valen asks you to go see his/her? mistress at the graveyard after dark. I havent been able to find her so far (stupid friggin vamps..never come out when you want them too ). I hope i cleared that up for U
Old 11-28-2001, 10:40 PM   #3
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Okay spoilers
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
When you go to the slums (and you have to go there first), you will be met by a thief who offers you a chance to save Imoen if you pay 20,000. You don't have to (and can't) take up the offer until you get the money. When you get 15,000 (from doing quests), a woman will approach you and tell you to meet her mistress in the graveyard at night. Another thief will also approach you and tell you 15,000 is enough. Now you can choose whether to accept the thief's offer, or go to the graveyard and accept Bodhi's offer.
Old 11-28-2001, 11:13 PM   #4
Staccato
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks you guys...
I actually figured it out on my own but thanks just the same!
I opted to go with Bodhi as I've never done that before.

Ares - Really? That's strange, I was approached the very second I entered the Graveyard.

A funny thing... My character is a Paladin and if I turn undead in front of the guy who's in the main room with Bodhi, he dies.. as do some of the people in the other room(s). They don't take it as an offense either. lol! *devilish grin*