Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying

Old 11-27-2001, 12:17 AM   #91
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:

Beau.. I believe I wasn't made a member since I was a victim of the ransom Demands, remember? [img]graemlins/troutslap.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img]

CrooningCloud

Of course you're a member, Cloudy, a most special honourary member, seeing as how you single-handedly saved the forum from untold disaster with your delightful singing (apparently ). Who knows what could, and would, have happened if you hadn't swallowed your pride (unlike a certain genie who shall remain nameless [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) and fallen in with our demands! Your obvious care for the forum (again, unlike said genie) immediately grants you a special place here, just under the founding triumverate of slimy toads, and of course the tirumverate of disrobed dancers, but certainly a cut above Neb [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-27-2001, 11:38 AM   #92
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Aelia Jusa:

Of course you're a member, Cloudy, a most special honourary member, seeing as how you single-handedly saved the forum from untold disaster with your delightful singing (apparently ). Who knows what could, and would, have happened if you hadn't swallowed your pride (unlike a certain genie who shall remain nameless [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) and fallen in with our demands! Your obvious care for the forum (again, unlike said genie) immediately grants you a special place here, just under the founding triumverate of slimy toads, and of course the tirumverate of disrobed dancers, but certainly a cut above Neb [img]tongue.gif[/img]

ROTFL!!!!! [img]graemlins/group2.gif[/img] Ok.. so uh.. I guess that just makes me the crazy woman who sang for the forum? *smirk* Does Neb know I outrank him? HAHAHAHAHA *giggle*

LOL And as for genieboy... hmmm.. he DID ignore the plight of GD, didn't he? I say we all bounce on him! [img]graemlins/smilebounce.gif[/img] BWAHAHAHAHA

[img]graemlins/1luvu.gif[/img] awww.. hey Genieboy! We just can't stop begging you to come here... LOL Must be the allure of the sash... [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]

CloudSinger
Old 11-27-2001, 12:52 PM   #93
Neb
Account deleted by Request

WHAT?!?!?!? Outranked by a Mod?!?!? This shall end! I challenge you to a duel to determine who of us shall be the highest ranking! By the way, Aelia, you'll be demoted to the lowest rank if you don't check your email and reply. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Neb, preparing his duelling things.....
Neb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2001, 03:02 PM   #94
Lord Shield

quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:

Aww now who could resist all that classic begging? Storm Queen sends the tornado out to sea, but it drops a house on LS before it goes. [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] Storm Queen is heard muttering about "Auntie Ems".. and giggles. ROTFL.. yes, I know you used my voice files for a dwarf pc! Naughty you! But I suppose.. uh.. did she kick butt at least? LOL

CrooningCloud

of course she kicked butt [img]tongue.gif[/img]

mind you, you have my own voice hostage and, knowing your penchant for bards, it wouldn't surprise me if you made me a jester [img]redface.gif[/img]
Old 11-27-2001, 06:03 PM   #95
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
WHAT?!?!?!? Outranked by a Mod?!?!? This shall end! I challenge you to a duel to determine who of us shall be the highest ranking! By the way, Aelia, you'll be demoted to the lowest rank if you don't check your email and reply. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Neb, preparing his duelling things.....

A dual! Yes, a stupendous idea! And what more appropriate dual for the ORT than... mud wrestling! [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]

Into the pit, guys [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img]

In the brown corner we have Cloudy, StormQueen extraordinaire, fighting for her place in the ORT, secured with a song, but now challenged.

And in the other brown corner we have Neb, mud-pie maker from way back, fighting for the respect of his ORT peers (good luck )

On guard!
Old 11-27-2001, 06:22 PM   #96
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shield:

of course she kicked butt [img]tongue.gif[/img]

mind you, you have my own voice hostage and, knowing your penchant for bards, it wouldn't surprise me if you made me a jester [img]redface.gif[/img]

OOOOH.. now THERE's an idea! LOL now if only I can recall where the heck I stored that file... hmmm... *thinks she'll have to hit LS with a charm spell and make him send the filenames or the file again so she can have a Shieldsy jester.. HAHA* But uh.. excuse me.. I need to go deal with a challenge!

*the Storm Queen takes her spot as indicated by Aelia the dancing maiden of ORT* Ok.. but I warn you, Neb, I"M a GOOD MUDPIE MAKER! *she shouts this and makes little nyah nyah noises at her worthy opponent*

Cloudy, laughing herself silly
Old 11-27-2001, 06:40 PM   #97
Lord Shield

'Twas called Mada.zip - should be able to find it with Explorer

can't send whole file though - too big - took long enough on MSN [img]tongue.gif[/img]

when both opps are in the mud, LS bakes it hard - they can't move now

Then he pulls a rope and a tarpaulin drops lots of Wooly Rupert poo on their heads
Old 11-27-2001, 11:14 PM   #98
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shield:
'Twas called Mada.zip - should be able to find it with Explorer

can't send whole file though - too big - took long enough on MSN [img]tongue.gif[/img]

when both opps are in the mud, LS bakes it hard - they can't move now

Then he pulls a rope and a tarpaulin drops lots of Wooly Rupert poo on their heads

Thanks! [img]smile.gif[/img] (re the file name!)

HMMMMM... Storm Queen casts MONSOON and the mud is quickly softened...then becomes a river of goo and washes LS into a pit with all the Wooly Rupert doodoo. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/stormy.gif[/img] hehe
Old 11-28-2001, 09:52 AM   #99
Neb
Account deleted by Request

While Cloudy is distracted with covering LS in poo, Neb charges towards her and gets her in a headlock.
Neb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2001, 04:39 PM   #100
Lord Shield

mmm - Woolly Rupert poo - this is actually quite comfortable - such a heady aroma too

LS forgets he's not FF and tentacles whip out and drag Neb and Cloudy into the poo mix