Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying

Old 12-05-2001, 04:29 PM   #1
Madman-Rogovich
Lord Soth

Madman sat ....elongated pipe in one hand a meagre days theivery i the other...contemplating he success of his carreer so far in the field of adventuring .he fel it would soon be tim to take up arms and fiht for whatever ideal , be it for love , riches , fame or infamy He sat in the smoky public house in the low - end of town waiting....
Old 12-05-2001, 07:33 PM   #2
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

As she approaches the smoky public house, her nose wrinkles in distaste and she grimaces ~ Fancy having to mingle with the scum of the earth... ~ Yet she has to follow orders. Orders that must be obeyed, or face the penalty of expulsion. That, is a fate far worse than death itself.

Taking a deep breath, she now prepares herself for the onslaught of stinking unwashed bodies before crossing over. Ignoring the whispers and jeers of the uneducated lot, she enters the house... her sharp eyes rake across the room and she locates him. It is just as her master had predicted; he sits holding an elongated pipe with one hand.

Reaching him within three large strides, she now addresses him imperiously ~ "Madman, are you not?" ~ Without waiting for a confirmation, she continues ~ "My master, Tobius, has an assignment for you..." ~ The tone of displeasure in her voice is evident as she corrects herself ~ "... for us." ~ Reluctantly, she hands him a note ~ "Tobius received this some time ago. He will pay you when the task is completed and you deliver the goods to his house yonder." ~ She points out of the window, towards a gleaming white tower in the distance ~ "Obviously, the earlier it is done, the more handsome the reward."
mistral4543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2001, 10:48 PM   #3
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

OOC>>> If this adventure does take off... I will be away for about 3.5 days I'm going to write my character off the story for the time being, but she'll be back if it continues when I'm away.

IC>>>
The handwritten note is in the form of 4 phrases:

Beyond the gates and further away
Amongst the woods 'sides the coastal bay
A gem resides, its power so great
Retrieve it now, before it's too late.

Her sardonic voice speaks again ~ "Know that I intend to find this gem on my own; I am here only to deliver you this note. Those were my orders, anyway."

Having said her piece, she now turns and walks briskly out of the house, grimacing at the stench and grime.
mistral4543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2001, 03:45 PM   #4
Madman-Rogovich
Lord Soth

Funny' thought Madman why would anyone be wantingmy self indulgent services....never the less he pinned up a notice of recruitment in the murky tavern notifying all would be adventurer's o the opportunity he then sat back down