Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-16-2001, 08:59 PM   #1
Zoltan
Symbol of Cyric

I have some questions about feats..

1-Both me and Minsc advanced a level. Me, Fighter 20. Minsc, Ranger 18. But we both gained a special feat. You gain a special feat every 3 levels after level 18??

2-What's your favourite feats and which feats are useless? Magic Res sounds useless, Whirlwind and smite sounds good?

3-Nalia advanced to level 18 and there was only 8 or 9 feat for her to take. Aerie advanced to level 14 and she was able to pick a feat from a greater range of feats! There was about 17 or 18 feat in her selection? Why Aerie has more alternatives? (Nali-18, Aerie-14)
And Anomen advanced to level 21. HE DIDNT GAINED ANY FEATS?? I'm really confused I'll be happy if you enlight me
Old 09-16-2001, 09:04 PM   #2
Encard
Quintesson

Hmm... just FYI, this should probably be on ToB forum. Hmm... I'd say, for warriors, greater WHirlwind (power...) and hardiness are the best. Put most of your points into Greater Whirlwind as soon as you can. For mages, Improved Alacrity, Dragon's Breath, and Planetars come first, for clerics, I'd suggest Energy Blades first, then I'm not too sure, maybe Aura of Flaming Death. Fro thieves... Use Any Item, Assassination, Spike Trap, Spike Trap, and more Spike Trap. Spike Trap is VERY good. Hmm...

------------------
Lord of the RaBid Fruit Trees. ChAos rules all! Bwahahahaha...
:1drgat1:
Old 09-16-2001, 09:10 PM   #3
Zoltan
Symbol of Cyric

but I'm still at chapter 5. (and about to advance to 6)
but youre right these abilities come with ToB. But I'm really used to this forum )) I may feel myself like stranger there but it sounds exciting I'll take a look there,, I'll visit you often my friends