Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 06-10-2001, 10:14 AM   #31
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by Bahamut:
its on the other post... when i said you irritate me... you dont irritate me at all now!

Is THAT it? you had me digging through all the old threads!!!! everyone tells me I irritate them thats no biggy damn dude you had me thinking I flamed you somehow. SIGH relief at last

------------------

BOW TO THE BISCUIT KING AND HIS THRONE OF SCONE!!!
Old 06-10-2001, 10:19 AM   #32
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

yes caleb, thats just pretty much it

------------------

You know what happened. We are ONE, WE ARE, ahh.. er... I AM 'S favorite pet pea-cock...teehee and... Stay ahead of the Avalanche or risk being buried...
Old 06-10-2001, 10:21 AM   #33
RudeDawg
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by caleb:
Is THAT it? you had me digging through all the old threads!!!! everyone tells me I irritate them thats no biggy damn dude you had me thinking I flamed you somehow. SIGH relief at last

caleb, you irritate me....

ROTFLMAO !!!!

------------------
Old 06-10-2001, 10:22 AM   #34
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by RudeDawg:
Quote:

caleb, you irritate me....

ROTFLMAO !!!!

LSHCSARLMSFALBP one day it will be as big as LOL rudedawg you just have to believe

------------------

BOW TO THE BISCUIT KING AND HIS THRONE OF SCONE!!!

[This message has been edited by caleb (edited 06-10-2001).]
Old 06-10-2001, 10:41 AM   #35
RudeDawg
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
LSHCSARLMSFALBP one day it will be as big as LOL rudedawg you just have to believe

I do believe, caleb. and thank YOU for believing !!!

cue music: It must have been cold there in my shadow...

------------------

[This message has been edited by RudeDawg (edited 06-10-2001).]
Old 06-10-2001, 03:15 PM   #36
Lavindathar
Harper

Caleb, you haven't annoyed me yet.I feel left out.
Hey Bahamut,email me the poetry?

------------------
Old 06-11-2001, 11:18 AM   #37
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Give him a day, Lavindathar, you'll regret having asked caleb.

Now what's this all about??? Bahamut, pare, easy lang! If you post a work of yours in public you need to be prepared that some people will like them, and some people won't. It's what is called opinion! What someone may hate someone else may love, and you need to accept that, and not mix the feelings some people have for your poetry for the feelings they have towards you as a person.

So no more of this BS about leaving the board, ok?

------------------
Old 06-11-2001, 11:25 AM   #38
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

haay... everythings cooled down... dont worry bout a thing memnoch

i just dont like the fact that jerome and bks work went down the drain...

but my apologies once again

------------------

You know what happened. We are ONE, WE ARE, ahh.. er... I AM 'S favorite pet pea-cock...teehee and... Stay ahead of the Avalanche or risk being buried...
Old 06-11-2001, 11:29 AM   #39
Gridlock
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Puneta Ryan ano ba?!? I should never have given you that forum. It damaged your self-esteem. Dude, no one ever said that your poems sucked or anything. They were really good. I liked them, and lots of other people liked them. And before anyone else said anything negative, I'll bet you liked them too. Thing is, there's always room for improvement. I thought I was so great when I posted in that forum. I was so proud of my skill because all I had ever gotten were good reviews from my friends. So when someone told me my poem was all a bunch of cliches strung together, I was really hurt. But I took it in stride and tried to make things better. I didn't stop sharing my stuff, and I feel that I'm improving as a writer. I've seen your stuff, and I like them as is. But they can always be improved on to make it even better than it already is. SO what you did was just really senseless. Yes, you may be punishing yourself here, but you can do that without depriving everyone else of your talent. These people aren't critics like the ones in the other forums. They're just people who enjoy your work because it touches them somehow and they can relate to them, regardless of it being ridden with cliches or whatever.

God, I don't know what to say to you anymore. I feel bad because if I had never told you about that site, this would never had happened and people would still be enjoying your work. Those that read it truly did. You're not posting here to be critiqued, you just want your work to be read. And that's what people did. They read, appreciated and applauded.

And now they have nothing to applaud. You happy?

Think about it.
Old 06-11-2001, 02:16 PM   #40
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Bahamut:
haay... everythings cooled down... dont worry bout a thing memnoch

i just dont like the fact that jerome and bks work went down the drain...

but my apologies once again

Me and you have made our peace Bahamut, lets leave it at that

------------------

Jerome, Chairperson Of The International Fluffy Hunting Society