Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-15-2001, 09:34 AM   #1
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

I'm in an inquisitive mood today. So why did you choose the sig/saying/phrase you did?

For me, I chose the genie because it was the first thing that I pulled out of BG2 using Infinity Explorer and I thought it looked really cool. So I've stuck with it (except for a couple of weeks when this new forum started up when I used a demon but that was pretty sh!te so I canned it). Then I decided to remake my callsign in a cooler font when I saw Sazerac's rainbow sig.

Your turn...

------------------
Old 08-15-2001, 09:36 AM   #2
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

I dunno... as long as it clicks with me, if I like it, I know of it, and I understand it, it is ok! And I cannot see this I know... dang it!!!

------------------

My love for her is beyond words... beyond time... you know this
Old 08-15-2001, 09:39 AM   #3
Fljotsdale
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Well, I liked the 'cloudy's Fav' smilie, and the saying just sort of 'came to me' 'cos because I had been talking to someone who was a habitual complainer!

I don't suppose you could fix the smilie in my sig could you, Memnoch - or anyone! - 'cos I'm pretty stupid about things like that!?

------------------

Old 08-15-2001, 09:41 AM   #4
debiler
Red Wizard of Thay

That rat of a sigīs still not working. Itīs supposed to show a pic of Calvin from "Calvin and Hobbes" where he pulls a real cool face. I chose it because Iīm a big fan. My old sig (UCANTZEECALIFORNIAWITHOUTMARLONBRANDOSEYEZ!) is from "Eyeless", a song of Slipknot I like very much. Yeah, I know itīs noise.

------------------
Bow before Calvin the bold He rules all!
Old 08-15-2001, 09:41 AM   #5
Istaron
Banned User

Well, everyone of this world loves chocobos right!?
Especially Bobby Corwen

------------------
We call him Bobby Corwen
Old 08-15-2001, 09:42 AM   #6
Moni

I used my AOL screen name and the sig I made of it just turned out "pretty"

------------------

Pets Need Love Too

Old 08-15-2001, 09:44 AM   #7
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

Really don't know about the pic? Came across it on the web and it just hit me as pretty cool so I decided to put it in my sig and there it has remained.

My saying changes from time to time, the current one is there to remind all those 'potential' music teachers about the dangers of teaching farm animals....the second is from the Beatle's song....and I really do have to admit that it is getting better, getting better all the time

------------------

Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and it annoys the pig
I've got to admit it's getting better, it's getting better all the time
Old 08-15-2001, 09:47 AM   #8
debiler
Red Wizard of Thay

In fact, it was Redblueflare who gave me the idea. In his sig, thereīs: "Everyone is entitled to their opinion, I just donīt have to listen!" That made me think about creating a C&H sig.

------------------
Bow before Calvin the bold He rules all!
Old 08-15-2001, 10:01 AM   #9
Sigmar
Unicorn

At first I started with some Tiax quotes but then I started putting in Discworld quotes which I think are better. You probably have to be a fan of Terry Pratchet to fully appreciate them.

------------------
"The time to start running is around about the "e" in "Hey you!"
Sigmar, member of clan HADB
Old 08-15-2001, 10:03 AM   #10
Sigmar
Unicorn

At first I started with some Tiax quotes but then I started putting in Discworld quotes which I think are better. You probably have to be a fan of Terry Pratchet to fully appreciate them.

------------------
"The time to start running is around about the "e" in "Hey you!"
Sigmar, member of clan HADB