Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 11-27-2001, 03:51 PM   #1
Laminak
Elite Waterdeep Guard

How do I learn vine magic with a ranger? I can't join the priest's guild, so I can't learn that way...Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Laminak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2001, 05:49 PM   #2
Anka
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Whenever you earn enough XP, you'll gain a level, and in the process of leveling up you should be allowed to choose spells out of the Vine spellbook. The max level to which you can choose a spell depends on your sorcery level. Hope this answers your question... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-27-2001, 05:56 PM   #3
Dragonrider
Dungeon Master

If you are a ranger and a member of the armory then select the ascension icon and select paladin. Wait until the armorer is finished speaking. Then go to the temple and join the temple. Select the paladin quest again and cancel the quest. You should be able to get the spells and levels every time that you level up.
Dragonrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2001, 09:33 PM   #4
aestra
Dungeon Master

Not vine magic though, that only works for spells in the spirit realm.
aestra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2001, 09:02 AM   #5
Dragonrider
Dungeon Master

Let me get this straight. If you have taken the ranger quest and became a ranger when you first level up you have to choose vine magic for one point. Join the temple through the paladin quest. At this time there should be two choices spirit and vine magic. If you have not chosen vine magic for one point then it will not appear as a choice in the temple. Priests can learn both spirit and vine from the start of the game. The temple is the only place that can give you vine magic and the spells that go with them. I have done this many times.
Dragonrider is offline   Reply With Quote