Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 11-05-2001, 03:34 AM   #61
TheDutkanator

OOC: Weren't there 2 barmaids?

Kendril debates his next move. He could sit and wait all night, or he could get himself a room. Surely the barkeep wouldn't mind as long as he paid. Hmmm... He decides to get himself a drink and sit back down. Elves don't really need "sleep", so he would be good to go for a while.

Nicolai Dutka
Game Developer
Archon Games (My Company)
My Website
My YouTube Channel
Old 11-05-2001, 04:01 AM   #62
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

The waitress walked up to you and said "Pardon me, we are closed for the night. There was just a huge fight outside"

The barmaid showed a worried look "A huge fight, it was. Seen that man just got taken away? he was the head assasin, so the patrons say. Poor lady, it seemed those brutes were after her... she was such a pretty one too"

The barmaid gave a sigh, then she realized she perhaps shared a little too much with a strange. Shrugged apologically, she walked away
Old 11-05-2001, 04:07 AM   #63
TheDutkanator

Kendril grabs her arm to turn her about. He immediately lets go and and says, "Forgive my rudeness, I just wondered if perhaps you had a room for the night?"

Nicolai Dutka
Game Developer
My Website
My YouTube Channel
Old 11-05-2001, 04:29 AM   #64
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

The barmaid jumped in surprise, she quickly drew back a step, and tossed you a disgust look, at your rudeness. Sunnyvile has been known for civilness

"We are full not, but we have a lot travellers this night. If you check in here tomorrow, they'd all be gone. If you insist to stay, I can open a room for you"

She promptly put a good distance between you and herself. "but don't ye try and lay a finger on me"

Couple Patrons lift their heads lazily and threw several curious glances your way, then dropped back to sleep.

She leads you to your room. It is upstairs
Old 11-05-2001, 04:37 AM   #65
TheDutkanator

Kendril says nothing and just follows the woman. When he gets to the room, he hands her some gold. "The extra is to ensure my privacy. Do what you will with it." Just before she leaves he adds, "I would never hurt anyone without a reason." He turns to them room and closes the door. There won't be any sleep tonight, just rest. He has a lot of planning to do if he is to make an appearance in a bar in the middle of the day.

Nicolai Dutka
Game Developer
My Website
My YouTube Channel
Old 11-05-2001, 05:44 AM   #66
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

It is almost dawn. You heard people getting up. The streets are still not crowded. The patorians had taken a short break, and new guards had not taken up the duty yet.

You located Vangard's party just outside the city wall. They are going to the Giant Plains, slightly east of Zephyra Woods, you pondered the misinformed detail for a while, not making out any clue.

You decide to shadow the group secretly for now
Old 11-05-2001, 05:57 AM   #67
TheDutkanator

I stay at "shadowing" distance. I keep an eye on everyone and everything to learn as much as possible. My time will come.

Nicolai Dutka
Game Developer
My Website
My YouTube Channel