Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 11-30-2001, 04:34 AM   #11
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Ha - see my astute prediction - Flemming didn't last long - but darn, Ponting just dropped McMillan . Oh, don't despair - he just got given out LBW next ball [img]smile.gif[/img] .
Old 11-30-2001, 04:43 AM   #12
Donut
Jack Burton

quote:
Originally posted by Barb:
[QB]

They dont, thats New Zealand. Australia wear yellow and green.

QB]

Yellow & Green ROTFL - you're not going to let that one go Davros!
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 11-30-2001, 04:57 AM   #13
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Hi Donut - I just figured it was another barb from Barb, and was letting it pass through to the keeper - I know that he really meant to say "Green and GOLD", the latter being the type of medal that we won so monotonously at the Syd-er-ney Olympics . Oh, and better news yet - NZ are 7/285 now - much better than the 2/218 of an hour or two ago, and I am sure Donut, that you have the nous to reverse the above scores (ie 218/2) to fit in with the normal backward way of thinking in British Cricket .
Old 11-30-2001, 11:21 AM   #14
Donut
Jack Burton

quote:
Originally posted by Davros:
Hi Donut - I just figured it was another barb from Barb, and was letting it pass through to the keeper - I know that he really meant to say "Green and GOLD", the latter being the type of medal that we won so monotonously at the Syd-er-ney Olympics . Oh, and better news yet - NZ are 7/285 now - much better than the 2/218 of an hour or two ago, and I am sure Donut, that you have the nous to reverse the above scores (ie 218/2) to fit in with the normal backward way of thinking in British Cricket .

Bah Humbug.
[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Cook Cup, Cook Cup,Cook Cup,Cook Cup,Cook Cup,Cook Cup,Cook Cup,Cook Cup,Cook Cup,Cook Cup,Cook Cup,Cook Cup,Cook Cup,Cook Cup,Cook Cup,Cook Cup,Cook Cup,Cook Cup,Cook Cup,Cook Cup,Cook Cup,Cook Cup,Cook Cup,Cook Cup,Cook Cup,Cook Cup,Cook Cup,Cook Cup,
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 11-30-2001, 11:28 AM   #15
Vampire

*BIG SIS*? do you play any sports?
Old 11-30-2001, 03:02 PM   #16
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Glad you jumped on it Davros. Yellow indeed!

Pangur Ban - Mr White cat! Where in Melbourne are you from? It was a second home of mine for a while. Love the food and the vibe down there.

I used to stay in the Diplomat Hotel in St.Kilda, a drug stained music industry haunt. A real dive It's gone now.

Camberwell, Box Hill, Richmond and out in Altona were other places I'd stay. I even stayed down in Black Rock once, and spent a week at a friends in Dandenong.

OH! Warandyte! Up near the eastern mountains (Dandenongs?)! Mate, there was a studio up there - Gotham. I recorded there! It was like a forest utopia. Very very pretty.

http://www.hughwilson.com
Old 11-30-2001, 09:31 PM   #17
Davros
Takhisis Follower

quote:
Originally posted by Avatar:
*BIG SIS*? do you play any sports?

Umm, Avatar, if by "Big Sis" you mean Barb, then be warned that she is a he . I have already made that mistake - it's short for Barbed Wire, not short for Barbara [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] .
Old 11-30-2001, 09:32 PM   #18
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Hi Davros, indecision? Could be the fact that it is FIVE MONTHS away I notice my wedding invitation's been rescinded

I was reading your cricket updates here last night and thinking, what? Seven wickets? Fleming's just got his century! Good old channel nine - they really know how to bring a sporting event to you, don't they [img]graemlins/1pissed.gif[/img] Cause I stopped watching it because it was so boring, Fleming stodgying along in the nineties, and no wickets to speak of, when all the while it wasn't live! Go the Bulls! We'll win the ING Cup yet

Lleyton looked very tired and red at the end of his match; hopefully we can come through in the doubles today so Lleyton won't feel too much pressure tomorrow - though I think he can beat Grosjean more easily than Escude.

LOL yellow and green, ashamed to say I didn't pick that one up, just relieved we weren't accused of being the All Blacks anymore, I guess

Yay! I got my results today - two 6s and two 7s! Yay! [img]graemlins/yippee.gif[/img] My no 5s streak continues!

You had a golf tournament today didn't you? Or this weekend anyway. Hope you went/go great [img]smile.gif[/img]

Hi Avatar [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] , nah, too lazy, I'm just a spectator (but a mad one apparantly [img]tongue.gif[/img] )
Old 11-30-2001, 09:38 PM   #19
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
quote:
Originally posted by Davros:

Umm, Avatar, if by "Big Sis" you mean Barb, then be warned that she is a he . I have already made that mistake - it's short for Barbed Wire, not short for Barbara [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] .

LOL, no dear, he means ME! Good excuse to get a little barb in though [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 11-30-2001, 09:55 PM   #20
Davros
Takhisis Follower

quote:
Originally posted by Aelia Jusa:
Hi Davros, indecision? Could be the fact that it is FIVE MONTHS away I notice my wedding invitation's been rescinded

I was reading your cricket updates here last night and thinking, what? Seven wickets? Fleming's just got his century! Good old channel nine - they really know how to bring a sporting event to you, don't they [img]graemlins/1pissed.gif[/img] Cause I stopped watching it because it was so boring, Fleming stodgying along in the nineties, and no wickets to speak of, when all the while it wasn't live! Go the Bulls! We'll win the ING Cup yet

Lleyton looked very tired and red at the end of his match; hopefully we can come through in the doubles today so Lleyton won't feel too much pressure tomorrow - though I think he can beat Grosjean more easily than Escude.

LOL yellow and green, ashamed to say I didn't pick that one up, just relieved we weren't accused of being the All Blacks anymore, I guess

Yay! I got my results today - two 6s and two 7s! Yay! [img]graemlins/yippee.gif[/img] My no 5s streak continues!

You had a golf tournament today didn't you? Or this weekend anyway. Hope you went/go great [img]smile.gif[/img]

Hi Avatar [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] , nah, too lazy, I'm just a spectator (but a mad one apparantly [img]tongue.gif[/img] )

You're behind the times again dear - Pat and Leyton will be playing the doubles today - didn't you know .
Hmmm, 2 6's and 2 7's - a GPA of 6.5 - I'm sports flirting with a braniac - did you wait down at the Courier Mail offices last night and get the paper sold from the back of the truck (used to be a great social occasion in "my day" ). No 5's at all - is that suggesting there were some 4's once, or are you a minimum 6 performer.

Umm, actually got two emails from my mate in Britian this morning - he confirmed the wedding is on the 18th and asked me my plans. I said that I would be flying to Brisse the weekend before to hopefully take a young brunette (possibly blonde) arts student to the footy, spend a couple of days with the folks, and be back in Brissie by the Thursday before the wedding. Just fired that reply off this morning - I never hinted that I needed an extra invite, but I half expect him to reply with one - you never know your luck Aelia (and that should teach you to be careful what you ask for [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] ).