Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-09-2001, 09:54 PM   #41
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

-Deiter was glad when Larry came out to help."Help me pull her up." With the two rangers lifting her , she came over the railing in a few seconds. Helping Killing Spree up from the deck,Deiter looked at her his eyes concerned"Are you alright?"-

------------------

" If you are guided by the stars, you will only be able to travel by night. If you are guided by a map, you will be dependant on a piece of paper that is easily lost. If you are guided by your soul, you will always choose the right path."

[This message has been edited by Deiter Leafblade (edited 10-09-2001).]
Old 10-09-2001, 09:57 PM   #42
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

While Deiter was tending to Spree, Larry was searching the waters for whatever it ws that had hit them. Knowing that it was a definate solid hit, and not the waves, Larry begins to worry that maybe the ship is taking on water down below...
Old 10-09-2001, 10:05 PM   #43
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

~The drenched half-elf shudders, her eyes wide in shock. She puts her hands on Deiter's shoulders, as if to make sure he was actually there. She buries her head in his chest, shivering violently. She speaks in old sea elven, something neither ranger could likely understand, her trembling voice finding the elven melody.~ "†ëh ƒä£l ¥øç! þ§ï! ñî?!" ~She looks at him helplessly, shuddering in fear.~
Old 10-09-2001, 10:12 PM   #44
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

ooc: Night guys

-Deiter looked down into Killing Spree'eyes trying to figure out what she had said. Not being able to, he just held the trembleing half elf to him.-

------------------

" If you are guided by the stars, you will only be able to travel by night. If you are guided by a map, you will be dependant on a piece of paper that is easily lost. If you are guided by your soul, you will always choose the right path."
Old 10-09-2001, 10:13 PM   #45
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Looking back at the strange words that Spree was using, Larry then turns his attention to Deiter...

Ummm...maybe she should go lie down for a bit...Meanwhile, I am going to go check for any hull breach we may have suffered. I shall return soon. Keep everybody alive up here, my friend!

With that, Larry runs down to the bottom floor of the ship to check for cracks.
Old 10-09-2001, 10:25 PM   #46
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

~Though she was a bit out-of-sorts, she still understood Larry's tone. She gives him a glare like no other, an acute look of contempt. His indifference was an insult to her confused mind.~ "¥ï dæ ƒä£l œ †øû! ¥ï dæ ƒä£l œ †øû!" ~She seems to exaust herself with each poisoned word, stumbing into Deiter's hold. She coughs hoarsely, looking up at Deiter helplessly. She was still shivering violently and her eyes were nearly all pupil. With a final effort she clenches Deiter's shoulder, unconciously falling into his arms. Only then does her damp black sleeve roll back revealing the scythe. It was glowing ferociously, and the surrounding skin looked slightly charred.~
Old 10-09-2001, 10:30 PM   #47
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

ooc: night everybody! See ya tommorow. ~gags~ after school...

------------------
"A man who won't die for something is not fit to live."
Old 10-09-2001, 10:35 PM   #48
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Satisfied that they had not taken any damage, Larry returns a bit slowly toward the pair again.

"Uhh...Deiter, I really did not mean any insult on the lady.
I guess my tone was chosen wrongly.
In all seriousness...do you think she is OK??? I mean...look at that mark upon her. Have ye any knowledge of it"?

Old 10-09-2001, 11:00 PM   #49
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

With Kaz still asleep through the whole ordeal, K. Spree barely aware of her surroundings, and Deiter faithfully at her side, back in the cabin, Larry seems to be left to defend the whole ship...alone.
Night has fallen.
The wind is fierce with it's bite into Larry's uncovered skin. He pulls his cloak closer to him, to keep out the chill that is from outside, yet that does nothing to stop his trembling on the inside.
To himself he mutters...

"What have I gotten myself into?
What have I dragged my friends into?
They could die here, this night, just because I asked for thier help.
Deiter and Spree, I hope she does not mind me calling her that...it seems that I continually insult her, without intention...Deiter and Spree seem to have a great relationship together. I may have doomed them both on this godforesaken boat! And for what? For my ambition to feel like I am as good as my father? Why did I have to drag them into this? It was my selfish ambition alone to be a hero like my father was...that I never will be...and now I can call myself a murderer. A murderer of four good people! Kaz must have followed me out of obedience to the Temple...Spree and Deiter out of respect to me and my wishes for them to come along. And since I have failed Mistal...I have killed her as well.

~screaming~
"Aerie!
Where are you when I need you!!!
You guided me here!
Why do you leave me to die and bring others to the grave with me!!!
Why do I bother with the likes of you, anymore?"

With that, Larry falls to the ground, all his energy spent out crying because of his confusion...and lonliness...

[This message has been edited by Larry_OHF (edited 10-09-2001).]
Old 10-09-2001, 11:18 PM   #50
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

(ooc: Nice one, Larry! Could you do me another favour and bring the party to the throne room? I have smtg rather impt to say in the next ooc message accompanying my next post)

[This message has been edited by mistral4543 (edited 10-09-2001).]