Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-25-2001, 07:19 AM   #21
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Ok, STEALTH, you better post a photo fast! Memnoch just put us up there!

Larry, your little one is absolutely precious! What a doll!

Tobbin, I know that feeling. I burst out laughing at something the other day and people in the office gave me funny looks, wondering what work I had that could be that amusing, no doubt!

Cloudy
Old 02-25-2001, 07:23 AM   #22
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

ladyWendy! LOVE the new sig! Wish mine showed up boohoo!

Cloudbringer
Old 02-25-2001, 07:38 AM   #23
Tobbin_OHF

We've been having so many problems with the board crashing, that I turned off my signature. I'm thinking about getting my very own website pretty soon, so hopefully I can host what I want there without worrying if someone can link to it or not. Gonna check up on it this week.

Old 02-25-2001, 10:58 AM   #24
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Ahh, a little match I see, well we have to albims then.
Well go to my page and take thoose I have there if you want, just talk with Moiraine, Memnoch and Yorrick first! (Damn and I who got my page working LOL well seems like you beat me to it..)
Old 02-25-2001, 11:18 AM   #25
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Tobbin: What sit are you opening a page on? Seems like everyone is heading to Angelfire or geocities these days.

Wolfgir: Oh, you keep working on yours too, who says we can't have more than one?! Scritch scritch! How's the hand feeling today?

Cloudy
Old 02-25-2001, 11:35 AM   #26
Tobbin_OHF

Well, I am on MSN.com right now, but will hopefully move to another server. I don't want to have to fight with pop-ups and/or whether or not I can put links to my pics. I don't know much of what's available, but have been wanting to get my own site started.

On a separate note, I just wanted to say that I saw your pic on the photo page CB. Just wanted to let you know that I thought you are a very beautiful lady. Now I see why BK is so interested in you.

Old 02-25-2001, 11:36 AM   #27
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Hi cloudy!
Well I´m working on it and it´s up now so you can see the first pics on people.
As well as the wolf animation Memnoch fixed for me.

The hand is totaly (alot of bad words snarlings groffs..) want to work on the design but I´m nor effivent with my left hand in either Illustrator or Photoshop and I can´t make sketches either...
Damn I´m in a foul mood over that..
Old 02-25-2001, 11:48 AM   #28
Tobbin_OHF

Sorry to hear that Wolfgir. At least take solace in the fact that you have the gift to draw. I can't draw, so I am having to capture pics from stuff to try and make an animated GIF. I did it one time already with the Matrix, but I lost all of that when my computer crashed. AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH. It took me hours to get all those JPG's converted and resized. That's why I kept with the spell animation from Torment. It was already hosted too.

Old 02-25-2001, 01:23 PM   #29
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Tobbin: You have a lovely way with words. Thank you then, for the sincere compliment.

Cloudbringer
Old 02-25-2001, 01:29 PM   #30
Vicotnik
Zhentarim Guard

nice work Stealth! The more photos we get on there the better it will be, so keep 'em coming!