Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > The Great Escape Studios > 3D Modeling, Artwork and Discussions

Old 05-20-2004, 08:11 PM   #1
Cienden
Manshoon

I figure I may as well showcase a few items from the 3D gaming side of things that I've done or worked on as part of a team. I have some more hand drawn items, but I haven't scanned them in yet so this will have to do for now.

Most of it is for the Star Wars game, X-Wing Alliance, and part of a fan upgrade project for it. See my signature for our website, and say hellow in our forums if you're interested. I'm known as JC there.

My butt ugly "Bulk Freighter". Did it all myself.

A type of cargo container. All mine.

Various models I've worked on in the past. Some are obviously not for games. All mine.

My latest and longest running game project. The T-Wing fighter. Been going for like 2.5 years I think because I'm pretty lazy about texturing and hate it mostly. This shot shows the original game model on top, and my version below. All mine except for some stuff in the cockpit that a friend modelled and let me use. Also I did all the textures.

The Imperial TIE Lancer torpedo bomber. I did the model (except for the front part of the cockpit pod which I was allowed to borrow for consistancy's sake), and a friend textured it and put it ingame. This is a spruced up shot for his download section on his website.

Visit my pal Darksaber's website here and if you have X-Wing Alliance, be sure to check his awesome work out.
http://www.darksaber.freeserve.co.uk/

Drop by our upgrade site for X-Wing Alliance!
http://www.xwaupgrade.com

[ 05-20-2004, 08:14 PM: Message edited by: Cienden ]
Old 05-20-2004, 10:56 PM   #2
dplax
Jack Burton

WOW. Those all look pretty nice.
dplax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2004, 11:01 PM   #3
Four Mad Men
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I'm detecting a very strong Star Wars influence. Nice work you've created there!

There's one ship that looks like it's in the same family as the M. Falcon, is that your original design? Can you post a larger image?
Four Mad Men is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2004, 05:26 PM   #4
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

"The force is strong in this one."
Awesome, man.
Old 05-22-2004, 05:23 PM   #5
Cienden
Manshoon

Here's bigger shots of that one Corellian transport. Yes I designed it. Albiet LONG ago, so the model isn't that great and is full of errors, bad modelling, and little detail. It was to be called the YT-2600.

I'll probably get back to it eventually and make it into a real model as I rather enjoyed designing it.

[ 05-22-2004, 05:25 PM: Message edited by: Cienden ]