Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 11-20-2003, 07:39 PM   #21
Maelakin
Drow Warrior

Does touching your nose with your tongue count as a talent? [img]graemlins/laugh3.gif[/img]
Old 11-20-2003, 07:49 PM   #22
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Maelakin:
Does touching your nose with your tongue count as a talent? [img]graemlins/laugh3.gif[/img]
*cough*...ummmm yeah it does [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-20-2003, 07:54 PM   #23
Link
Jack Burton

Yeah, LadyZ, I know it doesn't need to be "special" per se, but it does help you know
Old 11-20-2003, 08:08 PM   #24
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Quote:
Originally posted by Link:
Impress them with your talents! [img]smile.gif[/img] Girls *love* when a guy can do something special, like write songs, or sing or whatever. Make yourself someone special in their eyes. Just don't take the friendship part too or else you end up like me: I'm the perfect friend for a girl: caring, romantic, musical. They want that, yes, but they also want some arrogance, and naughtyness as well.. They're weird creatures, I know.
Link knows his stuff! Be naughty! But not too naughty

And skills does not equal pulling up next to a girl in your car and honking at her *coughZUVIOcough*. I show any guy who does that to me my middle finger

Well i gotta feed some animals then i'm off to a jazz concert with my friend. See ya'll later [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]
Old 11-20-2003, 08:09 PM   #25
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Agreed Link, it is a bonus, but not a requirement

Reality Show Recaps
Old 11-20-2003, 08:14 PM   #26
Link
Jack Burton

Wanna give me some advice on how to become naughty enough to *finally* get myself a girl friend instead of girly friend, LazyZ?
Old 11-20-2003, 08:17 PM   #27
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Zuvio:
quote:
Originally posted by dplax:
I've never been here yet when the cafe was so fresh. How's everyone tonight/this afternoon/this morning/whatever it is your time? For me it is tonight.

So how do you like the clean floors and the not-so-sticky counter? Feels gooood, don't it?
The cafe is still a little smoke-free too, which is a good thing.
Cloudy: when ya gonna order some ventilation-systems? Or should drink more to fund for it? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Ow, and did you know that the original thread that you're always linking to, doesn't exist anymore?
[/QUOTE]I just fixed the link, Zuvio. The original and many other cafes are in the archives now. [img]smile.gif[/img] Original Cafe

And the Cafe is smoke free! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Just sent my honey to bed, he's not feeling well and I'm a little worried . I hope it's just that he's been stressed with two jobs and not sleeping much and not the flu or worse! He isn't working the second job now, so hopefully he'll get more rest.
Old 11-20-2003, 08:32 PM   #28
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion
Well, turns out one of my friends has been suspecting one of the same girls as me of liking me. He however went on to find out for certain. The first time he spoke to me he said she said we were just friends. The next time, he said she thought I was obnoxious and not her type. (though I had to drag it out of him). Anyways, I think I have a clue as to why she thinks that. (if she really does think that). Last Sunday she was having dinner over at my house again, her, my sister, my sis's bf, and his roomie, as well as my parents. Anyways My sis's bf was showing of my computer (which he built for me) to hi roomie. I was going online, originally planning to visit Ironworks. I accidentally clicked on a link that took me to an online diary site that she has some entries on, and she came in, begged me to close the window, and I was already loading Ironworks at the time so I told her to hang on. My guess is she thought I really wanted to show these guy's her diary. But whatever. IF she thinks I'm obnoxious I gotta clear that up, regardless of whether she thinks I'm "her type" or not. I can't let a friendship go down the toilet just cuz she misinterpreted my actions.

P.S. no consolation is necesary. I don't let myself get worked up over this kind of stuff.

[ 11-20-2003, 08:33 PM: Message edited by: Firestormalpha ]

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com
Old 11-20-2003, 11:00 PM   #29
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Aha! TWO posts in the cafe this week! Oh yea Go ME! Yay! Hopefully I can get back in the habit of checking and posting the cafe! Yay! School is actually going well, save the constant bullying, but I'm learning to not be bother as much as I used to. I'm on the school yearbook as the photo editor which is really cool. Everything would be perfect if we could only get on the internet in computer class. [img]tongue.gif[/img] I'm also on Student Council, nothing special, just a 7th grade representitive. So what is everyone up to today?
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 11-20-2003, 11:06 PM   #30
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

does anyone else watch ER? or am I the only one still hooked on it? anyway, i am having some problems, so going to be offline the rest of the night unless I get it under control, c-ya tomorrow [img]smile.gif[/img]