Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 07-18-2004, 05:34 PM   #31
LS0158
Zhentarim Guard

My little sister walking one of our CATS on the driveway. For some reason, my mom got a harness and leash for one of our cats!
Old 07-18-2004, 05:38 PM   #32
Stratos
Vampire

The local neighbourhood. Light in a few windows. A playground. Grass.
Old 07-18-2004, 07:35 PM   #33
Aerich
Lord Ao

My front yard. The quiet street. The driveway that needs sweeping because our evergreen isn't getting enough water and is shedding dead needles. A garden with some flowers in it. The yucca plant we can't get rid of (it's been hacked out three times and still regrows itself).

Also see my neighbour's ugly yellow VW van.
Old 07-18-2004, 07:51 PM   #34
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Moon Lander Champion Space Invaders Champion
well, i saw my front yard, my car, neighbor's house, and Lyn, riding his bike. (Lyn is a local man, about 30, and a bit slow, so he rides a bike, rather than drives.) and, uh, there are lots of flowers.
Old 07-18-2004, 08:32 PM   #35
Lauren
Baaz Draconian

It is now day two of looking through my window, and today I have picked a different front window and what i see are palm trees, cars driving past and a brick wall on the other side of the road.

[ 07-18-2004, 08:33 PM: Message edited by: Lauren ]
"So many thoughts running through my head, I know what you feel, I know what you dread; When a room's filled with laughter, when a room's filled with lies, you're the only one I know that's in disguise..."
Old 07-19-2004, 09:55 AM   #36
Intrepid
Symbol of Cyric

Dark street, 4 streetlights, a house with lots of lights, and lots of trees
Old 07-19-2004, 10:43 AM   #37
quietman1920

I see two patio chairs (that I forgot to put back on the patio)and a broom that my son was plaing with. There's a car in the driveway and an SUV parked in the steet in front. One of the neighbor's boys just rode by on his bike.
Old 07-19-2004, 11:00 AM   #38
bjorn
Zhentarim Guard

I live on the eight floor so i have a pretty good veiw (i can't spell that word for some reason and i can't look it up now ) of Gothenburg.

It's a beutiful town.
Old 07-19-2004, 11:01 AM   #39
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Animal:
quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
It's dark, but the streetlight is on that side of the street- there's the neighbor's house and driveway with all of their vehicles (two cars and a truck) and the street light. Of course that's if I look over the five foot rose shrub on my front lawn.

This morning I looked out a back window and there was a rabbit sitting on my patio. We have tons of cottontails out there- they have baby bunnies under the shed and out in the mugo pines every year.

We had deer out front last spring, though!
If you don't want to be overrun by rabbits, I'd suggest you deal with that ASAP. A couple of rabbits are cute, a couple of hundered are a nuisance. [/QUOTE]They've been around since before my house was built and aren't too bad- except one really bad winter where they killed the crab apple tree, but then I should have wrapped the trunk higher or kept the snow away from it, so all in all it's not too bad. They don't nibble the trees/shrubs too much in normal winters and I don't mind them eating the clover in the yard...they leave good fertilizer, anyway!
Old 07-19-2004, 12:27 PM   #40
Animal
Gold Dragon

It sounds like most people live in urban or semi-urban areas. The nearest street light for me is about 5 miles away, the nearest neighbor is about 1 mile.