Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 07-16-2004, 09:47 PM   #21
Animal
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Firestormalpha:
I never said part 2 was your fault. [img]tongue.gif[/img] But the first one definately was Even if DS and I were some of the major contributors.
Sounds like someone is dissin' my thread!

Personally, I see nothing wrong with looking at a hot woman. It's kinda like window shopping. It's okay to look as long as you don't touch.
Old 07-16-2004, 10:47 PM   #22
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

I wuz just thinkin' that if'n she was out joggin' in one o' them joggin' suits, an' it wuz a toasty day, she'd have to be hot, wouldn't she? I mean, less'n she wuz runnin' with a portable air conditioner, that is...

Or did you all mean something else?

Out here, it's dark and late at night. Nothing... not even the stars in the sky...
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Old 07-16-2004, 11:14 PM   #23
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Bungleau has a point. Umm,,,, a point in the total dark apparently, so that's like, really dark and stuff. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Old 07-17-2004, 12:15 AM   #24
Lauren
Baaz Draconian

I see a big poofy tree, an antenna sticking out of a house and some power lines.
"So many thoughts running through my head, I know what you feel, I know what you dread; When a room's filled with laughter, when a room's filled with lies, you're the only one I know that's in disguise..."
Old 07-17-2004, 12:40 AM   #25
shadowhound
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I see my mother hosing down the drive way and my brother's idiotic friend's bike.
Old 07-17-2004, 01:14 AM   #26
vesselle
Hathor

i don't have a front window. i live in a nyc apt bldg.
but i do have a back window that looks out onto the breezeway and my fire escape. [img]smile.gif[/img] the breezeway has skinny trees in it and lotsa grass & weeds, and big ole wall separating this street's apt bldgs from the next street's apt bldgs. the wall is concrete blocks about 6' tall and has big sharp bits of broken bottles cemented onto the top.

picturesque, huh?

[img]smile.gif[/img] V***V
Old 07-17-2004, 01:39 AM   #27
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

It's dark, but the streetlight is on that side of the street- there's the neighbor's house and driveway with all of their vehicles (two cars and a truck) and the street light. Of course that's if I look over the five foot rose shrub on my front lawn.

This morning I looked out a back window and there was a rabbit sitting on my patio. We have tons of cottontails out there- they have baby bunnies under the shed and out in the mugo pines every year.

We had deer out front last spring, though!
Old 07-17-2004, 04:07 AM   #28
Megabot
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I see 3 of my cars, 1 camper, 1 boat on a hanger and tons of trees [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 07-17-2004, 04:08 AM   #29
Chewbacca
Zartan

A parking lot, an ATM, some trees and a lake.

A few weeks ago I looked out the window and saw a police chase end in the parking lot and three fellows jumped out of the car and ran just before the 3 cop cars showed up on the scene. I called 9-11 to report which way they ran because the cops started looking in the wrong direction.
Old 07-18-2004, 05:30 PM   #30
Animal
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
It's dark, but the streetlight is on that side of the street- there's the neighbor's house and driveway with all of their vehicles (two cars and a truck) and the street light. Of course that's if I look over the five foot rose shrub on my front lawn.

This morning I looked out a back window and there was a rabbit sitting on my patio. We have tons of cottontails out there- they have baby bunnies under the shed and out in the mugo pines every year.

We had deer out front last spring, though!
If you don't want to be overrun by rabbits, I'd suggest you deal with that ASAP. A couple of rabbits are cute, a couple of hundered are a nuisance.