Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 01-14-2004, 01:26 PM   #11
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Hmm I'd have to say the Heroes of Might and Magic games are the best followed by, in no particular order, the Civilisation games and the Warcraft games and the Red Alert games and the Baldur's Gate games.
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Old 01-14-2004, 02:13 PM   #12
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Quote:
Originally posted by uss:
quote:
Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
There is no best game, only your favorites
In the case of Planescape: Torment, I'd have to disagree [/QUOTE]And in the case that I havn't played it, I would have to disagree with you
Old 01-14-2004, 02:41 PM   #13
Link
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Vaskez:
Hmm I'd have to say the Heroes of Might and Magic games are the best followed by, in no particular order, the Civilisation games and the Warcraft games and the Red Alert games and the Baldur's Gate games.
Lose the Red Alert series and insert Dune 2, and I'd agree with you Vaskez [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-14-2004, 02:50 PM   #14
slicer15
Symbol of Cyric

Well, I enjoyed the red Alert series - some brilliant acting and an engrossing storyline - but I westwood really flopped when they made Generals. I've never seen such a lousy game. no acting, no soryline (not one that's decent anyway) and a huge requirement...
But then KOTOR and Prince of Persia rock, as well as the FF series...so many to pick from...
Old 01-14-2004, 03:06 PM   #15
Blind_Prophet
Symbol of Cyric

My favorite games are FF3,FF Tactics, StarCraft, Hero's of Might and Magic Series, lots of people would disagree on this one Diablo2 but i like it so thats all that matters, then theres Metal Gear solid 1 and 2, Devil May Cry only the first one, Baulders Gate 1 and 2, Icewind dale 1 and 2 i really really loved Icewind dale 2. Then we got Doom 1 and 2, Quake3. Ok I named to many already so i'm gonna stop there.
Old 01-14-2004, 05:15 PM   #16
Zuvio
Gold Dragon

Why is every one suddenly cheering for PS:T? Weird [img]graemlins/saywhat.gif[/img]

Best game ever? Nanobyte said it: PONG. Nothing beats it...
Old 01-14-2004, 06:42 PM   #17
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Quote:
Originally posted by Link:
quote:
Originally posted by Vaskez:
Lose the Red Alert series and insert Dune 2, and I'd agree with you Vaskez [img]smile.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]Well, wait for the cliche, great minds think alike Never played Dune 2 but it's similar to Red Alert isn't it? Anyway, Red Alert games were at the bottom of my best list anyway - they are good cos we've had a few 6-player games over a LAN and they were a laugh.

just remembered:
DAMNIT - I NEED SOMEONE TO PLAY HOMM4 AGAINST!? Anyone want a game sometime?
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Old 01-14-2004, 06:50 PM   #18
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

My favourite? Might and Magic 6, Breath of Fire 3/4 , Medal of Honor AA/S...
Old 01-14-2004, 06:50 PM   #19
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Moon Lander Champion Space Invaders Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Blind_Prophet:
My favorite games are FF3,FF Tactics, StarCraft, Hero's of Might and Magic Series, lots of people would disagree on this one Diablo2 but i like it so thats all that matters, then theres Metal Gear solid 1 and 2, Devil May Cry only the first one, Baulders Gate 1 and 2, Icewind dale 1 and 2 i really really loved Icewind dale 2. Then we got Doom 1 and 2, Quake3. Ok I named to many already so i'm gonna stop there.
Where did you get/play FF3!! It was only Japanese, I'm positive!! I must know!

Old 01-14-2004, 06:59 PM   #20
Blind_Prophet
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Dron_Cah:
quote:
Originally posted by Blind_Prophet:
Where did you get/play FF3!! It was only Japanese, I'm positive!! I must know!

[/QUOTE]I bought it for super nintendo, I forget most people call it ff6 but i call it by what it says on the label which is ff3 [img]tongue.gif[/img]