Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-10-2001, 01:15 PM   #21
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Staralfur:
Hi ya - good to meet you all.

I've been around a couple of days, and posted on: 'Newbies Post Here (2)' and 'Lady Zekkes house of questions' (I'll bump them if they've disappeared) already, so I won't go through the gorey(?) details here.

Hello!!!!

LOL Hello! No you don't need to repeat yourself! Just do what you did- point us to the information!

I fixed up the tags in your quote here (check them by hitting delete/edit while looking at this post of mine- you can't alter my msg, but you can see how I did it). Pretty fun, the colors and sizes! You need to use the other slash / in your end tags and put an /font (with <> around it) after EACH place you want a particular color to end. HAVE FUN!

Cloudy
PS...am editing to say HA you beat me to it and fixed the tags while I was typing! LOL
------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Heart Mind Soul Forever

[This message has been edited by Cloudbringer (edited 04-10-2001).]
Old 04-10-2001, 01:23 PM   #22
Staralfur
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:

PS...am editing to say HA you beat me to it and fixed the tags while I was typing! LOL[/B]
I need the practice anyway
Old 04-10-2001, 06:52 PM   #23
Glycerine
Manshoon

I'm new as well...only been on for a week or so. Discovered this forum 'cuz I was looking for some good info on Wizards and Warriors. This site has to have the best CRPG forum's I've ever been to. (And I've been to almost all of 'em!)

Don't usually post much, unless I need a question answered. Trying to not be that way here so I can get the cool stars on my name...heh...

Glycerine
Old 04-10-2001, 07:02 PM   #24
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Glycerine:
I'm new as well...only been on for a week or so. Discovered this forum 'cuz I was looking for some good info on Wizards and Warriors. This site has to have the best CRPG forum's I've ever been to. (And I've been to almost all of 'em!)

Don't usually post much, unless I need a question answered. Trying to not be that way here so I can get the cool stars on my name...heh...

Glycerine
Nice to meet you! Yes, this place is the best by far! It is rare for a question to go unanswered and you usually get great tips and advice if you need it!

Cloudy

------------------
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 04-11-2001, 01:13 AM   #25
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Hi I am caleb. You may know me from such post as "Alabama man" and "the color of my poo is neon green" I have been lurking since bg2 first came out but only started posting 3 days ago.I think you mean "root" for the yankees not "rout"

------------------
RULE #1:I am always right
RULE #2:See rule #1

[This message has been edited by caleb (edited 04-11-2001).]
Old 04-11-2001, 01:26 AM   #26
Moni

I have been here in the GD forum for what about a week now? lol, I don't keep track of days, they all seem to just blend together so beautifully.

Have responded to most of the who are you threads and will add here that if you click on the link in my profile or go to Stealthy's site, you can actually see pics of me.

(If you click on the link in my profile, just let me say in my defense, I am NOT a crazy cat lady! Just a sucker for sick homeless babies...if it weren't for us those cats would be dead from internal parasites (Boo, not named after the hamster) or starvation (the other 9)

Moni

Old 04-11-2001, 02:15 AM   #27
Hayashi
Silver Dragon

Hi! Howdy! Hello! I just started on BG2 and discovered the BG2 forum a few weeks ago. Then I found out the the GD forum yesterday, lol.
Old 04-11-2001, 04:07 AM   #28
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Hello all (or few) Newbies! All I see are alot of oldies and goldies... OK, some new ones!

------------------

WOLF WINS EVERY FIGHT BUT ONE, AND IN THAT ONE, HE DIES
Old 08-27-2001, 09:36 PM   #29
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Bumping , cuz I'm in nostalgia mode AND I want to welcome some newcomers!

Cloudbringer
Offficial Welcome Wagon of the Ironworks Forums

------------------

Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 08-28-2001, 06:08 PM   #30
DEADMAN
Manshoon

Hello,

Just started up a few days ago in the bg2 forum looking for some answers. Love the site and the forums, just walked on over after sifting through the others. And i know i am going to get hit because this belongs in a another thread (which i just finished reading) but BUNNIES!!!