Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-05-2001, 11:21 PM   #91
KHaN
Drow Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Rikard:
Favoritism my ass

And about the ones who were driven away by favoritism, She had that in her own mind and she attacked the ones who were "favored"
if you act like that, no suprise people turn against you

Spoken like a true "minion" ...so who have you made fun of today Rik? Anymore NaHK's around? What a joke...no wonder you got so offended by this guys post.

------------------

[This message has been edited by KHaN (edited 10-06-2001).]
Old 10-06-2001, 02:52 AM   #92
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by KHaN:
Spoken like a true "minion" ...so who have you made fun of today Rik? Anymore NaHK's arounds? What a joke...no wonder you got so offended by this guys post.

Don't start this again, Khan. Don't people ever get tired of all this sniping and negative emotions? Rikard apologized to you in http://www.ironworksforum.com/ubb/No...ML/003334.html . Here was my reaction and his apology:

Quote:
Posted my Memnoch:
Everyone's IP is being displayed due to some childish actions by some people who really should have known better and acted in a more mature fashion. I'm more disappointed than angry at this really. All it does is create more work for all of us moderators.
As long as we learn from this experience, it won't be a waste.
And here was his reply:

Quote:
Posted by Rikard:
I'm sorry for this guys
Just a misunderstood joke i guess
i do feel ashamed now
Apologice fully to KHaN, Ziroc and Scott for messing up your name, forum or thread
In addition, Rikard was censored for his actions. You're entitled to not accept his apology of course, but was there really a need to stir all this up again?

------------------
Old 10-06-2001, 03:18 AM   #93
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Yup Memnoche.
Tired as a place where lost souls are supposed to brun forever.
Is is really that hard to forgive and say hey I“m sorry I didn“t know, but know I know and from now on I will change!

You want to be mean anf hurtful to each other, logg on to Counterstrike or UT or Quake 3 and kick each behinds so until you tire of it. After that you might reconsidering it abit??

Just a little something for Ziroc, and call me suck up and be happy you don“t live close by.. (J/K)

I think you were even a little too nice to Cffl. He did have a mean bone to citisiscm and the way he behaved he clearly showd that there was only one plce he fitted in, outside this forum. Well I guess my teper is more uneven then youts Dan, good thing you are the wematser here eh! :WOLFGRIN:

------------------

Howling to the moon, cause this world seems so far away..
Wolfgirs lair
once-upon-a-paper
Old 10-06-2001, 04:01 AM   #94
KHaN
Drow Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
In addition, Rikard was censored for his actions. You're entitled to not accept his apology of course, but was there really a need to stir all this up again?

Censored? O come on now! Did you guys take away any of his "rank" as punishment *snort*. I will stop this when "they" shut there f*^&ing mouths. As I recall Moridin wasn't speaking to anyone in general in his post...but I wasn't suprised at who responded. Ricky said what he wanted to as I am now. Who opened whose mouth first? This is not a snipe at you Memnoch in anyway. I've always wished that I had that layed back Aussie temperment you guys are famous for .

------------------
Old 10-06-2001, 07:51 AM   #95
Rikard

Quote:

Censored? O come on now! Did you guys take away any of his "rank" as punishment *snort*. I will stop this when "they" shut there f*^&ing mouths. As I recall Moridin wasn't speaking to anyone in general in his post...but I wasn't suprised at who responded. Ricky said what he wanted to as I am now. Who opened whose mouth first? This is not a snipe at you Memnoch in anyway. I've always wished that I had that layed back Aussie temperment you guys are famous for .

It's amazing how you only turn up when you can flame people
though i have to admit i admire the subtilty in which you flame
Anyone not reading carefully can see it being almost normal

And I'm not a Minion if you really want to know
First of all She a part of MY clan
second She was the one who said that I was being favored above any other member around due to my lenght on the board

Why did you have to bring this up?
What is your obsession with flaming Me, Cloudbringer, LadyZekke and LofA?
Why have i never seen a post of you in any of the games forums?

Answer these questions and I shall consider taking your seriously

------------------
Behold he who stands before you

Almighty (shared) Leader of the OHF
Proud member of the Ancients Club
The one True Necromancer/Blade of the Laughing Hyena's
Last of the Ancient race known as the Red Fluffies
Summoner of Bunnies

Official Register of the Top Posters;
"You can Run, You can Hide,
But you can never do both"

I'm Watching you...

Old 10-06-2001, 08:41 AM   #96
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

just tellin both Rikard and Khan, please dont start... dont blame one another (even though i dont know what really happened) right now... i kinda depressed "that in this world conflict will always arise no matter how much you want to aviod it" and another member fade away because of this truth.. besides Memnoch only used that topic for an example (i think)

------------------
Revived I Am to hunt this world... Banish ye evil or face my wrath...
Old 10-06-2001, 09:01 AM   #97
Lord Shield

Quote:
Originally posted by Rikard:
It's amazing how you only turn up when you can flame people
though i have to admit i admire the subtilty in which you flame
Anyone not reading carefully can see it being almost normal
That was subtle?

Quote:
And I'm not a Minion if you really want to know
First of all She a part of MY clan
second She was the one who said that I was being favored above any other member around due to my lenght on the board
And for the rest of us you claimed were minions, check the dictionary. Replace the word minion with "friend" - slight distinction there (or shall we call you a crony)

------------------
Lord Raptor's Site

Ironworks Dark General
BG2 Tavern Keeper
King of Pointlessness

Old 10-06-2001, 09:45 AM   #98
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:

Nobody's taking away your right to freedom of speech, Khan. All I'm asking is for you to respect others while doing so. That includes sniping at people for events long past that have been apologized for.

Rikard was banned for a week for flamebaiting you. I would have thought that more severe than any post penalty. Post penalties are more effective for people who offend by spamming for rank. I doubt if Rikard would have cared if he had been penalized by even 1000 posts.

Smile and be happy! Life's to short to carry a grudge for a long time.

------------------
Old 10-06-2001, 01:58 PM   #99
Rikard

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shield:
was that subtle?

More subtle than cffl anyways

------------------
Behold he who stands before you

Almighty (shared) Leader of the OHF
Proud member of the Ancients Club
The one True Necromancer/Blade of the Laughing Hyena's
Last of the Ancient race known as the Red Fluffies
Summoner of Bunnies

Official Register of the Top Posters;
"You can Run, You can Hide,
But you can never do both"

I'm Watching you...

Old 10-06-2001, 02:19 PM   #100
Mirac Honorguard
Red Wizard of Thay

KHaN, don't do anything you will regret later, we all try to get along with each other here. Rikard apologized to you AND got banned for a week. Please be reasonable and leave the subject alone. As for you Rikard, if you don't want this situation to get out of control, don't react on ANY flamings made to you. We all want to stay out of trouble, right? Just try to get along with each other and have some fun, not ripping each others heads off. Thanks in advance

------------------
http://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/mirac
I'd be Mirac, mighty mage of er... uhm.. er.. - Mirac Honorguard
Fellow Table Dancer of the Jerome's Table dancer group
Spell formulater of the IW peace-keeping force