Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-05-2001, 01:00 AM   #51
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

hmm, just realized what kaz meant in her post... actually, i meant 5 and 1/3 feet, mean 5'4"...

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.
Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Head of the IronWorks Intelligence Division
Official Soup Server and bumper of Cloudy's Cafe
Possessor of the Aerie Diamond Head from the ALSB.
Page in the Court of Lady Lioness

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 10-05-2001, 02:27 AM   #52
Lifetime
Red Dragon

I'm short too

People who I've always thought shorter than me now seem to be getting taller and I'm still stunted! I'm about 1.70m and I look like a midget in my school
Then again, I always thought that in carrying yourself better you tend to look better AND taller than people taller than you. Its a trick of the mind that gives people the impression that you're tall when you're really quite short..

And I've dated short girls..I knew a REAL looker but she was about.. I dont know..1.56, and my girlfriend is currently up to my shoulder, or slightly higher, maybe my chin. My ex-girlfriend came up to my cheek.

So its true! Tall guys DO like Shorter girls!

------------------
No-Name Face
Old 10-05-2001, 04:46 AM   #53
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
hmm, just realized what kaz meant in her post... actually, i meant 5 and 1/3 feet, mean 5'4"...
Oh, I understood 5'1/3"
So I am shorter than you! Well, it would have been a bit weird, to say the least... I have never seen a boy near my age who was shorter than me (the seventh graders at our school don't count, they'll still grow although some only come up to my shoulder )

------------------

Sapphire Dragoness of ALSB
Waitress at Cloudy's Cafe
Guardian of the Temple of Aerie (specialized in GenCon and BG)
Historian of IW
Most Illustrious Arch-Magess of the Illuminati
Lux omnis est
Old 10-06-2001, 01:29 PM   #54
Diogenes Of Pumpkintown
Banned User

Quote:
Originally posted by tracey:
shorties unite! hurrah. i'm 5ft 1" approx. i have curves (size 12 in england that's about 9stone(ish) cute, intelligent, funny, witty, empathatic, sarcastic, loving, sweet and yet, strangely evil. good job this isn't a dating agency - we could have a lot of fun.........

have come to realise over the years that good looks are important (spark, chemistry) but work best in conjunction with a good fit in terms of personality and needs and desires. not that my head's not turned by a 'looker' of any gender on occasion. but hey........ i'm barely human.

And yet strangely evil? LOL.

As far as the importance of looks goes, I agree with you regarding the importance of "chemistry" or "sparks" as well as a good fit in terms of personalities.

Of course, that doesn't mean that everyone must be the stereotypical example of a TV model. Fortunately for human diversity, different people find different types of looks attractive.

[This message has been edited by Diogenes Of Pumpkintown (edited 10-06-2001).]