Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-12-2000, 07:27 PM   #1
MrCreosote

Few new threads, and many of those remain unanswered, this board has died a death in the last couple of days. Is this a reflection on the game (i.e. no-one is playing it) or that those who have progressed further and know the anwers to the questions cant be bothered to post ?

The board is a bit like the game - much promise but somehow fails

Old 10-12-2000, 07:32 PM   #2
Ziroc

Um, no its not!! you need to check your settings dude, this board is KICKING!
And the game IS great, and its huge too hehe, TOO huge!!!!

Ziroc

Old 10-12-2000, 08:41 PM   #3
BlackFiend

I stopped responding to people who can't be bothered to scroll through the last 10 pages looking for answers.

I'm sure a lot of other have too.

Old 10-12-2000, 09:55 PM   #4
Asrial

Not always will the subject tell you that the information you're wanting, is going to be posted within.

Not always is it easy to wade through 10 pages of posts looking for a specific one.

Old 10-12-2000, 10:14 PM   #5
Philip

That is what the SEARCH option is for. It sure saves me a lot of time.

Old 10-13-2000, 12:24 AM   #6
BlackFiend

Look at the top of the page. Hit "Search". It works very well.

Old 10-13-2000, 12:54 AM   #7
warmonger3

Lol I haven't been getting stuck in the game. That is why I haven't been posting. This game rules, I get lost in it. As it should be.

Old 10-13-2000, 01:42 AM   #8
Scronan
Zhentarim Guard

Dead? This is one of the most active boards I've seen. I post several times a day with lots of long winded posts if anyone has noticed.

And I have to work for a living, and goodness graces I go out with women now and then, visit friends, etc blah blah bs-omatic, so I don't all the time in the world to play W&W!

Ziroc, you've got a lot of good stuff flowing here, I for one, appreciate it.

And the game rocks. Where else can you be a Female Ninja Elf Vampire and suck blood from Highland Raiders?

Scronan