Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-09-2004, 01:01 AM   #21
Dave_the_quack
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by Arledrian:
The thing is though, I have my doubts about his sexual orientation and after reading this thread, I'm worried he might come onto me - loads of gay men already do. What should I do, cats? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
You should say:

"I'm flattered, I truly am, but sorry, I'm not gay. Do us a favour and give me the number of some of your hot girlfriends, k?"

Alex, gay men coming onto you is only a bad thing if you choose to see it that way. In my opinion, you should take it as a compliment; you have absolutely NO idea how picky gay men are... (trust me buddy ) You must be hot stuff [img]tongue.gif[/img]

When IW does a huge big international get-together-thing, if anyone hits on you, palm them off to me, k? LoL I'll send the chickadees that hit on me your way
Old 10-09-2004, 01:09 AM   #22
Dave_the_quack
Baaz Draconian

To tell you the truth, I feel kind of stupid that I had no idea about this. Ahh well, its not happenin in OZ so I can't get too cut up about it.

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Kenyth:
Just kick 'em in the nuts. It does wonders for disenchanting potential suitors.
Sir Kenyth: I am starting to wonder if you got this idea from your own personal experiences with the opposite sex.... Although im sure getting kicked in the balls by pointy stilettos hurts much more [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-09-2004, 01:14 AM   #23
Arledrian
Egyptian Goddess of the Dead

Dave, it is flattering, don't get me wrong. It's more of a mild unease thing, which is only natural for a lot of heterosexual men to feel. Also, I got a two-handed ass-grab while at the Amsterdam Gay Parade in August, so I think my paranoia is justified. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 10-09-2004, 01:25 AM   #24
Dave_the_quack
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Also, I got a two-handed ass-grab while at the Amsterdam Gay Parade in August, so I think my paranoia is justified. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
LMAO. Ok, point taken. But, you were there, so, serves you right [img]tongue.gif[/img] Sounds like I should go to the next one

Glad you don't have a problem with (as some people have put it in this thread) "THEM", or in this case, me [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-09-2004, 01:57 AM   #25
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Dave, it is flattering, don't get me wrong. It's more of a mild unease thing, which is only natural for a lot of heterosexual men to feel. Also, I got a two-handed ass-grab while at the Amsterdam Gay Parade in August, so I think my paranoia is justified. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Just curious..... how did you react ?
Old 10-09-2004, 02:39 AM   #26
Arledrian
Egyptian Goddess of the Dead

It made me jump, I'll admit. I didn't find it pleasant, but I totally understood that it was all in fun and just part of the evening. I wouldn't ruin something that's only meant to be a laugh. I was piss-drunk anyway, my ass was anyone's that night, LOL.
Old 10-09-2004, 03:18 AM   #27
aleph_null1
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
I was piss-drunk anyway, my ass was anyone's that night, LOL.
That's an amicable way of putting it
Old 10-09-2004, 03:52 AM   #28
Dirty Meg
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
I had no idea it was Gay Awareness day. I missed a midterm exam at college (overslept) and called up my professor afterwards, using the old "I broke down on the way to class" excuse. The thing is though, I have my doubts about his sexual orientation and after reading this thread, I'm worried he might come onto me - loads of gay men already do. What should I do, cats? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Two possible alternatives occur.
1. Sodomize him.
2. Politely decline.
Old 10-09-2004, 04:03 AM   #29
Lauren
Baaz Draconian

I support all gay and lesbian people out there, because in many countries they are always ridiculed and treated differently just because they are different to the norm.
And hopefully in america in every state all gay couples can marry, I think that would be a great thing to see [img]smile.gif[/img]
"So many thoughts running through my head, I know what you feel, I know what you dread; When a room's filled with laughter, when a room's filled with lies, you're the only one I know that's in disguise..."
Old 10-09-2004, 05:41 AM   #30
Aerich
Lord Ao

Whoa, hold on, let's not open that can of worms in GD; gay marriage is second only to the American election in terms of being a "hot-button" topic on CE. Let's not have it take over TWO forums. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

There's so many "Awareness Days" of various kinds going around now that it's hard to keep track of them all. Anybody that didn't take this opportunity to call in sick is excused.

NB. Just so nobody thinks I'm dodging the hard issues, I'll state up front that I support functional equality AND gay marriage - it just so happens that it's legal in my province already, so I don't have to shout about it. Anybody that wants a painfully well-reasoned justification of my viewpoint or just a good ol'-fashioned argyment is welcome to stop by CE anytime.

Now on to the REAL problem - how to prevent the Super-Stud Alex from suffocating under the attentions of every person he encounters...