Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-10-2001, 06:47 PM   #41
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaz:
Umm... one well done cheeseburger coming up. Please note that this cheeseburger has been approved by Cloudbringer and does not contain BSE or Foot and Mouth Disease. However, if you should feel queasy during or after consumption, please contact a doctor immediately.
Your waitress Kazara

EDIT: Wow, I'm a Red Wizard of Thay! Cool!
well... I'm still alive...
my compliments to the cook

Old 09-10-2001, 06:49 PM   #42
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
i had to eat cat food for a youth group competition... it was yummy at first, but i felt some after effects later, let me tell ya!

hey it has vitamins in it like you wouldn't believe!

Old 09-10-2001, 06:58 PM   #43
Conan

Hi Cloudy!, hmm smells a little different in here today.. Well anyway, I have created a new drink for the fall season. Smoothies are history until next season. Its called Cinnamon swirl.
You take some Bananna,oranges, and 1 cup of ice and blend them together. Balance them as requires. Mix 1/3 White wine of your choice..even a blush if desired. Sprinkle a little cinnamon on top. Not to many now..Later! Oh, hand me those tender vittles for the road

------------------
*\Conan/*

Old 09-10-2001, 07:02 PM   #44
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Quote:
Originally posted by adam warlock:
hey it has vitamins in it like you wouldn't believe!

well must been too much for me to handle...

oh, and im having a bit of a dispute with my pnp buddies (new): does Magic Missile do 1d4, or 1d4+1?

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Old 09-10-2001, 07:05 PM   #45
Sharpedge
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
oh, and im having a bit of a dispute with my pnp buddies (new): does Magic Missile do 1d4, or 1d4+1?

1d4+1, mate. Also remember that you get an additional missile for every two levels past first up to 9th.

------------------

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.

Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure."
Old 09-10-2001, 07:10 PM   #46
debiler
Red Wizard of Thay

Heya, café peepz! I´m not around for ´bout two days or sth. and Kazara is Cloudy´s new waitress. Man, I really should check what´s going on more often. What about Lioness? Is she still in charge?

------------------
Calvin the bold - the malt beer lord is in!
Old 09-10-2001, 07:12 PM   #47
Blade
Emerald Dragon

I'm back to bad kaz had to leave though. Magic miscles at 9th level you get 7 of them i believe and you put pnp not DnD.

------------------

All blades cut, be they made from metal or wood, but the sharpest and deadliest blade is the one of knowledge.

An Archmage of the HADB
Old 09-10-2001, 07:14 PM   #48
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by debiler:
Man, I really should check what´s going on more often. What about Lioness? Is she still in charge?

Well she might think she is, but Cloudy may have something to say about that

------------------

Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and it annoys the pig
I've got to admit it's getting better, it's getting better all the time
Bossman of Better Funny Stuff.....of the Laughing Hyenas!
Old 09-10-2001, 07:15 PM   #49
Sharpedge
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by debiler:
Heya, café peepz! I´m not around for ´bout two days or sth. and Kazara is Cloudy´s new waitress. Man, I really should check what´s going on more often. What about Lioness? Is she still in charge?

Both Lioness and Kaz have been given the status of waitress. However, Cloudy is most definitely in charge. We had a few problems with multiple cafe threads today (like Gwhanos and his succubus waitresses LOL), so I think CB wants to make sure that Cloudy's Cafe remains Cloudy's cafe.

------------------

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.

Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure."
Old 09-10-2001, 07:21 PM   #50
debiler
Red Wizard of Thay

*double sigh* I always seem to miss the things that are really funny. Gwhanos and the succubi... must´ve been great!

------------------
Calvin the bold - the malt beer lord is in!