Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 04-27-2001, 06:40 PM   #41
JJ/newbie

Well, Sir T, cloudy, everyone, I would like to proudly announce that I am the owner of a brand-SPANKin' new parenting plan, and the ex has ALREADY violated it over amanda's birthday this last week - she had the party and did not tell me where, but even amanda knew that if I knew where it was, I would have been there, so the ex is digging her hole faster than I could do it for her with a backhoe! Amanda and friend are out playing in the sprinkler right now, and we have a full weekend of things to go do, like ride the horses, go fishing, and stock car racing. So, while I am able to play barkeep, the drinks are on me!

------------------
Unstinting Gaurdian of Children
Defender of Those Unable To
And...
Because Sometimes They're Wrapped Too Tight, I could have been The Resident Corset Loosener Of The Moon's Hope Inn Ladies Guild (in training)

Old 04-27-2001, 06:40 PM   #42
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Well shite you people! I post one thing and you guys have swamped!

CB - HEY again! Checking mail in a minutie!

Relic - Nice to see you made it!

Sir Tainly - Hello, never got to reply to you on Stealthy's site, it went all red on me!

RudeDawg - Never met you before I don't think. Hello. Nice sig

Davros - What time is it right now your way?

------------------
Old 04-27-2001, 06:42 PM   #43
Sir_Tainly

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
*SIGH* Isn't anybody gonna offer a thirsty girl a drink in this crazy place? *watches the cowboy knight ducking shot glasses and the talking drinks and the unraveling mummy at the bar and shakes her head* My my my....this place is a'hopping tonight! Hey Sis! Duck! *shot glass sails past LadyWendy's right ear* Or was that Goose? hahahaha... I crack me up...

CB

What's your poison lil' lady?

Well the third person stuff seems to be cured, lets hope its not a randomly occuring malady

------------------

Holy Avenger of the OHF and part time Pinguindiebjäger

HATS for sale baby!
Sponsored by Yorick
Your ad here? Call 112 -221 -123

Old 04-27-2001, 06:42 PM   #44
turbovee
Elminster

A sexy elf mage dispels his own invisibility spell to sit at the bar next to his fair bard CB and offer her a delightful concoction he conjurs for the two of them.

------------------

The sexiest elf mage in the land
I feel the need, the need for SPEED!
Peace and hair grease
Old 04-27-2001, 06:43 PM   #45
Davros
Takhisis Follower

What is it with you and hats there cowboy!!!! What was my name again, who stole my hat, and where is that blasted dragon (hey, who let Fizban in here). Hot damn, I didn't even know I was wearin a hat in a bar - that's right bad manners o' me - must be my shout y'all - drinks for everyone barkeep - and book it to my tab. What's that, err name for the tab ..., you there, Tasslehoff, what was my name again???

------------------

Nordom, cousin to Davros
Old 04-27-2001, 06:43 PM   #46
The.Relic
Red Dragon

Stumbles over the shot glass that everyone managed to successfully dodge, smashing his face against a barstool before rolling up in a heap in front of LofA's Assault crossbow bolt riddled Mindflayers trophy. Picking himself up, he deftly polishes the now tarnished plaque.. "There, that's better"!
Smitten by LadyRae
Old 04-27-2001, 06:44 PM   #47
Sir_Tainly

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Well shite you people! I post one thing and you guys have swamped!

CB - HEY again! Checking mail in a minutie!

Relic - Nice to see you made it!

Sir Tainly - Hello, never got to reply to you on Stealthy's site, it went all red on me!

RudeDawg - Never met you before I don't think. Hello. Nice sig

Davros - What time is it right now your way?

evenin' Miss Zekke,

(you could eventually beat the red screen y keep on refreshing, i could take 20 attempts though)

------------------

HATS for sale baby!
Sponsored by Yorick

Old 04-27-2001, 06:45 PM   #48
Sir_Tainly

Quote:
Originally posted by The.Relic:
Stumbles over the shot glass that everyone managed to successfully dodge, smashing his face against a barstool before rolling up in a heap in front of LofA's Assault crossbow bolt riddled Mindflayers trophy. Picking himself up, he deftly polishes the now tarnished plaque.. "There, that's better"!
Smitten by LadyRae

You want to be careful boy, a man could come to harm in a dagerous place like this.

------------------

HATS for sale baby!
Sponsored by Yorick

Old 04-27-2001, 06:50 PM   #49
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Hello my fair lady Z, it is beyond the hour of the cockerel, yet lacks a little from the hour of the lark. Forsooth, it be 7:30 in the morn, to those who prefer numbers. Hi Relic.... (drops down to dodge another shotglass), what's happnin my man!!!

------------------

Nordom, cousin to Davros
Old 04-27-2001, 06:50 PM   #50
The.Relic
Red Dragon

Heh, thanks Sir_Tainly
It hurt alot more the time I fell through the rafters when I went to get my tools off the roof when LofA nailed them to the roof
Smitten by LadyRae